Hitlers Jewish Soldiers
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2013, 09:22 AM
RE: Hitlers Jewish Soldiers
(13-10-2013 09:17 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(13-10-2013 09:14 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  The, uh. . . what?

My young, punctilious friend... book and movie concerning the cloning of Hitler.

IandI is not so remiss as to forget an apostrophe, he is a conspiracy theorist and believes Hitler should always be written in the plural.

Smartass

That joke was the greatest thing I've ever heard.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
13-10-2013, 04:00 PM
Hitlers Jewish Soldiers
I know, punctuation is extremely important, but talking about certain Jews (Zionist cult Jews) that collaborated with hitler before and during the war is not so important. The fact that Orthodox Jews and Zionist Jews have to this day been divided by this and many other issues is also not important to discuss.
13-10-2013, 04:06 PM
(13-10-2013 04:00 PM)I and I Wrote:  I know, punctuation is extremely important, but talking about certain Jews (Zionist cult Jews) that collaborated with hitler before and during the war is not so important. The fact that Orthodox Jews and Zionist Jews have to this day been divided by this and many other issues is also not important to discuss.

When exactly was the last time you left your mother's basement ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
13-10-2013, 04:23 PM
Hitlers Jewish Soldiers
(13-10-2013 04:00 PM)I and I Wrote:  I know, punctuation is extremely important, but talking about certain Jews (Zionist cult Jews) that collaborated with hitler before and during the war is not so important. The fact that Orthodox Jews and Zionist Jews have to this day been divided by this and many other issues is also not important to discuss.

Hitler should be spelled with a capital H. Grammar is also important. "The fact ....other issues" is plural, so the verb should be "are", not "is".
13-10-2013, 04:33 PM
(13-10-2013 04:23 PM)black_squirrel Wrote:  

Hitler should be spelled with a capital H. Grammar is also important. "The fact ....other issues" is plural, so the verb should be "are", not "is".

Dammit! I was going to point out his errors. I want to be the Grammar Nazi ( Laugh out load ) here.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
13-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Hitlers Jewish Soldiers
(13-10-2013 04:06 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

When exactly was the last time you left your mother's basement ?

When I went to go fuck your mom.
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
13-10-2013, 07:53 PM
(13-10-2013 07:31 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(13-10-2013 04:06 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  When exactly was the last time you left your mother's basement ?

When I went to go fuck your mom.

That's funny. There are security cameras, and no reports of roaming rabid stray baboons.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-10-2013, 01:16 AM
(13-10-2013 06:35 AM)I and I Wrote:  http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/righit.html

Check this book out, over 150,000 jewish people were in Hitlers military, even high ranking and decorated military leaders.

Here is the Book TV C-Span recording of him describing his book.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIMikjs36NM

Put them in the vanguard.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
14-10-2013, 02:32 AM
Hitlers Jewish Soldiers
(13-10-2013 07:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(13-10-2013 07:31 PM)I and I Wrote:  When I went to go fuck your mom.

That's funny. There are security cameras, and no reports of roaming rabid stray baboons.

There are security cameras at your house - explains everything.
Thread Closed