Hm.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2013, 11:55 AM
RE: Hm.
(01-05-2013 11:52 AM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  Well, good for you. With time you'll get to control your thoughts and feelings. Its a process, nothing wrong with the process... that is actually what life is all about... enjoy the ride.

Thank you.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2013, 05:41 PM
I have never cut myself and can't imagine doing that. But I drink, everyday, to numb the pain. One of my brothers was murdered. The other is mentally ill. Both parents are dead and I am single, no children. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGgLPriZUSA
Find all posts by this user
01-05-2013, 05:48 PM
(01-05-2013 05:41 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  I have never cut myself and can't imagine doing that. But I drink, everyday, to numb the pain. One of my brothers was murdered. The other is mentally ill. Both parents are dead and I am single, no children. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGgLPriZUSA
Find all posts by this user
01-05-2013, 11:18 PM

(01-05-2013 11:44 AM)legendoflink Wrote:  I have talked to my parents and we made a compromise.

I am going to talk to someone.
They're making me get into an extra-curricular activity of some sort, my choice, to keep myself entertained.
We are going to have a family meeting every Sunday night, to make sure of how I'm feeling and also help prepare me for the coming week with a good mindset.
I am not allowed to use anything sharp around the house (scissors, knives, toothpicks, safety pins, etc.)
Once school ends, I have to get a job. (I'm totally ok with that)

The hospital isn't happening.. right now at least.

If they see that nothing is getting better, they said they'll send me.

I think I finally want to get better.
I'm going to try.

I think your parents are underestimating the danger, and I think you have them wrapped around your finger. Having said that, I really hope you do get better. I think the world would be a worse place without you in it.

Good luck Ledgend of Link.

E.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Egor's post
01-05-2013, 11:22 PM

(01-05-2013 05:48 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  I have never cut myself and can't imagine doing that. But I drink, everyday, to numb the pain. One of my brothers was murdered. The other is mentally ill. Both parents are dead and I am single, no children.

REO Speedwagon is from my time. I used to like their music and thought they were kind of uncool. Little did I know their talent was ten times greater than you find anywhere today.

So, Ameron, at least you have good taste.
Quote this message in a reply