Hmmmmm......What if the Bible is real?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: Hmmmmm......What if the Bible is real?
(17-05-2012 01:08 PM)germanyt Wrote:  If the bible is true then I'd rather be in hell with my friends.
Glad to hear it. That should be humanity's answer back to that douchebag Yahweh. Fuck You, Y! Come and kill us. We will never suck your cock or grovel at your feet.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2012, 01:32 PM
(17-05-2012 01:26 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(17-05-2012 01:08 PM)germanyt Wrote:  If the bible is true then I'd rather be in hell with my friends.
Glad to hear it. That should be humanity's answer back to that douchebag Yahweh. Fuck You, Y! Come and kill us. We will never suck your cock or grovel at your feet.
God damned right! I'd be happier knowing I rebelled against that cocksucker. Hell? Pffftttttt....... It's hotter in Louisiana.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
17-05-2012, 01:38 PM
And that's probably the best way to approach Yahweh. Ignore him go after other things in your life with all your heart and boot his ass out on the curb! Think about it. The one thing that drives him up the wall is for humans not to dote over him and put up with his shit. Like an internet troll or any other professional asshole, Yahweh need a captivated audience or he'll shrivel up and die. When he wants to work and play well with others he can come out of the corner and have friends. Until then he can sit there, all alone, with no one but the likes of Jerry Falwell or the Westboro Baptist Church for company. Like that, Yahweh? Huh? Come smote me. Here kitty, kitty.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
17-05-2012, 01:56 PM
(17-05-2012 01:38 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  And that's probably the best way to approach Yahweh. .... Like that, Yahweh? Huh? Come smote me. Here kitty, kitty.

Meow.

Ain't no Yahweh.

Many here have seen this. In case ya haven't, here's why Yahweh, (and his wife), are not worth a second thought.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
17-05-2012, 02:08 PM
The bible exists. I've held one before. It is quite shocking and disturbing though.

The odds are that it doesn't exist. I wouldn't even give it a percentage point because I know it isn't even likely on the smallest of terms. We made it up. I could make up the flying spaghetti monster and even if I pray to it, appease it and have billions of followers it doesn't make it any more true.

Edward Current is completely joking and poking fun at Theists so don't take it too literally if you haven't seen him before.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?