Hobbit movie release.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2013, 01:28 PM
Hobbit movie release.
Bought The Hobbit DVD (paid extra for the blu-ray combo pack just so i can have the sneak peek code for the next movie) Made some gnocchi with home made mushroom sauce for lunch while watching it. Haha!

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
19-03-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: Hobbit movie release.
(19-03-2013 01:28 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Bought The Hobbit DVD (paid extra for the blu-ray combo pack just so i can have the sneak peek code for the next movie) Made some gnocchi with home made mushroom sauce for lunch while watching it. Haha!

That would give me indigestion. No, not the gnocchi. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-03-2013, 01:38 PM
(19-03-2013 01:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-03-2013 01:28 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Bought The Hobbit DVD (paid extra for the blu-ray combo pack just so i can have the sneak peek code for the next movie) Made some gnocchi with home made mushroom sauce for lunch while watching it. Haha!

That would give me indigestion. No, not the gnocchi. Dodgy
Awww. I guess I won't be expecting you for lunch than, dear Chas? Tongue

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
19-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Got mine today from Amazon...probably have to save it till this weekend though.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-03-2013, 01:43 PM
We don't get it till sometime next month....Fuck!
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
19-03-2013, 01:46 PM
(19-03-2013 01:43 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  We don't get it till sometime next month....Fuck!
Haha! Angel

19-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Also got the Walking Dead game for XBox for my son. Early birthday gift, he turns 26 in a couple weeks. Weeping My baby. Weeping

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-03-2013, 01:48 PM
(19-03-2013 01:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Also got the Walking Dead game for XBox for my son. Early birthday gift, he turn 26 in a couple weeks. Weeping My baby. Weeping
Awww hun. *hug* You'll have to tell me if he thinks that game is any good. I've considered getting it, but movie/tv show games make me nervous.

21-03-2013, 09:22 AM
So Hobbitgirl, what did you think of the first installment? Or had you already seen it in theaters?
I watched it last night and, well...as much as I enjoy LOTR, I was not as happy with this one. I hope the other two pick up a bit but I am a bit disappointed.
Alex is going to get back to me on the WD game, he hasn't been able to play it much but I am sure he will this weekend.

21-03-2013, 10:39 AM
Re: Hobbit movie release.
It is alright. Not nearly as good as the LOTR movies. And I get annoyed with how PJ likes to pull things from the appendices and makes up random shit to "fill" the movie. I knew it would happen when they announced Making 3 films, they only needed 2. Also don't get me started on radagast. Lol

Tolkien knew what he was doing. Jackson doesn't need to play with it so much. Outside of that its cute. Worth adding to the collection.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Share your own movie/t.v ideas JDog554 2 51 10-08-2014 05:44 AM
Last Post: JDog554
Video The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies Trailer JDog554 46 335 29-07-2014 08:26 PM
Last Post: JDog554
  Favourite movie in Black and white? anotherother 67 2,804 06-07-2014 02:19 AM
Last Post: Audaz
  Do you love bad movie schlock? Then I have the YouTube series for you! EvolutionKills 0 65 09-06-2014 09:12 AM
Last Post: EvolutionKills
  How do I watch the Unbelievers Movie online? Aman Amiri 10 45,480 27-05-2014 11:56 PM
Last Post: AstroCAR
  FOOD FIGHT IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Metazoa Zeke 20 435 08-05-2014 08:57 PM
Last Post: CleverUsername
  "Heaven is for Real" Movie QUELSQUELS 9 356 03-04-2014 10:46 PM
Last Post: LadyJane