Hobbitgirl - I Challenge You To A Debate On Eugenics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: Hobbitgirl - I Challenge You To A Debate On Eugenics
(11-01-2013 07:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-01-2013 07:12 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  It could be worse. We could be in the south....

On a more positive note its nice to see Oregonians in here. Smile
My neighbors say I'm not an Oregonian. I'm, to them, 'that chick from Cali." we've been here since 2004. I guess after 20+ years (if we don't move back to California) we'll get our official Oregonian cards. Lmao.

That said you're completely right!!!
Hugs
Well you know californians, we gotta give you hard time, you ruined our housing market after all Tongue But hugs! lol. Im about 40 miles from portland. south. Smile

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2013, 07:37 PM
(11-01-2013 07:32 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(11-01-2013 07:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My neighbors say I'm not an Oregonian. I'm, to them, 'that chick from Cali." we've been here since 2004. I guess after 20+ years (if we don't move back to California) we'll get our official Oregonian cards. Lmao.

That said you're completely right!!!
Hugs

Oh if I had a dollar for every time I've heard someone make a slur against anyone out of state (especially the cali stuff).. it gets so old to me and I fail to see why it's a problem. But haters gonna hate haha. I love the Oregon cards line, haha that's great.

I found it weird. I'm from California and 90% of that state is from somewhere else lmao. The fact I was a native made me and my family weird. Up here, we're those people...

Yep haters gotta hate....or just be against something. The only think I'm opposed to is stupid. Wink

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-01-2013, 11:01 PM
(11-01-2013 07:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-01-2013 07:32 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Oh if I had a dollar for every time I've heard someone make a slur against anyone out of state (especially the cali stuff).. it gets so old to me and I fail to see why it's a problem. But haters gonna hate haha. I love the Oregon cards line, haha that's great.
I found it weird. I'm from California and 90% of that state is from somewhere else lmao. The fact I was a native made me and my family weird. Up here, we're those people...

Yep haters gotta hate....or just be against something. The only think I'm opposed to is stupid. Wink

I never quite understood it either. The way they use the name you'd think you were a different race or something. "Oh them califor-neeayns." Laughat

Well, on behalf of all rational Oregonians... I hereby say that you are accepted. Here's your Oregon card (complete with Oregon grammar and spelling skills so you know it's legit): [Image: WrIup.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
11-01-2013, 11:08 PM
(11-01-2013 11:01 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(11-01-2013 07:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I found it weird. I'm from California and 90% of that state is from somewhere else lmao. The fact I was a native made me and my family weird. Up here, we're those people...

I never quite understood it either. The way they use the name you'd think you were a different race or something. "Oh them califor-neeayns." Laughat

Well, on behalf of all rational Oregonians... I hereby say that you are accepted. Here's your Oregon card (complete with Oregon grammar and spelling skills so you know it's legit): [Image: WrIup.jpg]

Ohhhhh that is soooooo awesome!! I'm gunna print it! Lmao

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

11-01-2013, 11:12 PM
Re: Hobbitgirl - I Challenge You To A Debate On Eugenics
Omg I want one!

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
11-01-2013, 11:16 PM
I think you need to start PMing people if they want to debate before making these. Might save you time. LOL

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
11-01-2013, 11:18 PM
lol i can make one, same way? forum avatar and silly screen name?
11-01-2013, 11:35 PM
RIED, that was an awesome refutation and debate. You really kept at it.

Would read again A++++++++++++++++

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
11-01-2013, 11:38 PM
Re: Hobbitgirl - I Challenge You To A Debate On Eugenics
Yes please!

12-01-2013, 02:31 AM
Now there are 2 official oregonians.[Image: uuVaN.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post