Hobbitgirl - I Challenge You To A Debate On Eugenics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2013, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 08:16 PM by bemore.)
RE: Hobbitgirl - I Challenge You To A Debate On Eugenics
I know im guilty of posting in this thread myself, however the rules of the boxing ring dictate that it really is supposed to be a one on one debate between two people.

So to stick to the rules I have decided to close this thread, as it isnt really a debate more of a free for all.

REID if you wish to continue talking about this subject then feel free to post another thread where you deem fit.

Thanks

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2013, 08:19 PM
Actually, since there was no actual debate going on between RIED and Hobbitgirl, but there was legitimate conversation going on, I'm going to move this thread so the discussion can continue.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
12-01-2013, 09:08 PM
I enjoyed this discussion. I'm going to get off of eugenics for a while, though, as it seems to generate too much controversy.
I need to relax and calm down for a while, you know, be a kid.

Cool story, bro. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-01-2013, 05:44 AM
(12-01-2013 07:12 PM)Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day Wrote:  You're taking the famous people. The implemention of such a program would prevent the births of people who'd most likely live horrible lives.
Most of the troublemakers and bullies at my school have IQ scores that are below average.
They make life terrible for the administrators.
In my opinion, we shouldn't allow people like them to reproduce and continue this horrid cycle.
I also think that sending them to a separate school would be a good option.
Again, how do you accurately determine the worth of a person purely on rather inaccurate IQ tests. It's a simple question that certainly pokes holes in your argument.

EDIT: Ah, didn't see the mod posts... well, carry on.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab