Hobby Lobby - Obey the Law or Gods Law.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2016, 10:57 PM
RE: Hobby Lobby - Obey the Law or Gods Law.
(04-01-2016 02:58 AM)pablo Wrote:  Didn't SCOTUS rule on this over a year ago?

I though Duns Scotus was long dead. Rolleyes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duns_Scotus

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2016, 01:34 AM
(04-01-2016 10:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 07:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  "What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander." Drinking Beverage

I never hear it that ways. But as you may know, we disadvantaged folk sorta get our sayings wrong. Tongue
Uno momento, but the statue of limitations is not worst than the next, and I only said that on accident, for all intensive purposes, but I done good to extract revenge due to my Old Timer's Disease, and I'm sure you will give me leadway with this, and when I axe you for mercy, you guyses will be nice to me, irregardless of my conversating style. I hope you will let me off Scotch free on this, since I made a 360 degree change in my life in the new year. If not, I will curl up in the feeble position in my angry faze, as you home in on my faults. Your almost as mean as my brother in laws. Angel

Very good, except you got "home in" right. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-01-2016, 01:39 AM
(05-01-2016 01:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 10:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I never hear it that ways. But as you may know, we disadvantaged folk sorta get our sayings wrong. Tongue
Uno momento, but the statue of limitations is not worst than the next, and I only said that on accident, for all intensive purposes, but I done good to extract revenge due to my Old Timer's Disease, and I'm sure you will give me leadway with this, and when I axe you for mercy, you guyses will be nice to me, irregardless of my conversating style. I hope you will let me off Scotch free on this, since I made a 360 degree change in my life in the new year. If not, I will curl up in the feeble position in my angry faze, as you home in on my faults. Your almost as mean as my brother in laws. Angel

Very good, except you got "home in" right. Facepalm

Oh. I'll be sure and hone in on that one then.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
05-01-2016, 01:40 AM
(05-01-2016 01:39 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-01-2016 01:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  Very good, except you got "home in" right. Facepalm

Oh. I'll be sure and hone in on that one then.

Weeping

05-01-2016, 01:44 AM
(05-01-2016 01:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-01-2016 01:39 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh. I'll be sure and hone in on that one then.

Weeping

Well you know what they say. What's good for the goose is sauce for the jailer.

05-01-2016, 01:47 AM
(05-01-2016 01:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-01-2016 01:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  Weeping

Well you know what they say. What's good for the goose is sauce for the jailer.

A stitch in time is better than none, and a pinch of prevention is worth its weight in gold. Yes

05-01-2016, 01:58 AM
(05-01-2016 01:47 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-01-2016 01:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Well you know what they say. What's good for the goose is sauce for the jailer.

A stitch in time is better than none, and a pinch of prevention is worth its weight in gold. Yes

You can say that often enough. And a day without sunshine is like ... night. Yes

05-01-2016, 08:58 AM
Let him close the doors! There's another mom-and-pop hobby shop out there that's dying for the opportunity to get a foothold into the bigger market. This could be the chance they've been waiting for.

The employees will be fine. If shoppers are going elsewhere for their goods, then other stores will need more employees to meet the demand. If Hobby Lobby has announced their intention to close all stores, then employees may already be jumping ship.
05-01-2016, 09:04 AM
(05-01-2016 01:47 AM)Chas Wrote:  A stitch in time is better than none, and a pinch of prevention is worth its weight in gold. Yes

Plus two hands in your bush.
05-01-2016, 09:09 AM
What drove me up the wall about Hobby Lobby's plea for an exemption due to their "sincerely held religious beliefs" is that all the while they were crying about the poor unborn babies they had their pension funds invested in (among other things) pharmaceutical corporations, including those that manufacture morning-after pills. So, when it comes to PAYING for their female employees to have access to a commonly available medication, it makes Baby Jesus cry and they shouldn't be compelled by the law. When, on the other hand, they make MONEY on people using the same medications, somehow Jesus doesn't object to them lining their pockets.

There are articles that support all this but I'm too lazy to go digging through my old Facebook posts.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Boston's post