Hobby Lobby Showcases Religious Hypocrisy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: Hobby Lobby Showcases Religious Hypocrisy
Hobby Lobby's robby hobby: Hammurabi

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-07-2017, 03:24 PM
(05-07-2017 08:45 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I'm curious why it isn't a criminal suit. Maybe the lower level of proof in a civil court Vs criminal court plays a part. Just fine the fuck out of 'em, I say. Yes

I'm curious about that as well.
Considering that the Gibson Guitar Corporation had to face criminal charges for importing unfinished wood which they purchased legally.

Seems like trafficking in protected archeological cultural artifacts ought to be at least as big a crime.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 1 user Likes Dr H's post
06-07-2017, 03:32 PM
(06-07-2017 07:06 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  For a business that's "built squarely on biblical principles" I wonder what other activities it gets up to?

Other than denying female employees access to the morning-after-pill that is...........oh and stealing.

Do these "principles" extend to not providing mixed-fibre uniforms for staff? Encouraging incest perchance?

We've had a Hobby Lobby here for the past 18 months. It drove at least two local hobby/craft shops out of business, but I've never been able to shop there, because my only chance is on Sundays. And "Hobby Lobby is closed on Sunday, to allow our employees and customers time for worship and family", says the sign on the door.
Apparently it's never occurred to them to hire a few Jewish employees.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
06-07-2017, 04:53 PM
Hobby Lobby President Steve Green should be tried in Iraq. He stole from them. He should be extradited.
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
06-07-2017, 05:41 PM
(06-07-2017 04:53 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Hobby Lobby President Steve Green should be tried in Iraq. He stole from them. He should be extradited.

He's probably a 1%er, he's exempt from the law.

[Image: oscar.png]