Hobby lobby fall out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Hobby lobby fall out
(09-03-2015 03:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why is a university objective to handing out contraception anyway? The university I went too couldn't wait to force bucket loads of condoms down our throats.
It shows responsibility and you have the added bonus of having students that don't walk around scratching their junk all day.

It's not for the students muffs, it's health care for the employees of the university including coverage for abortions.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2015, 07:27 AM
RE: Hobby lobby fall out
(05-12-2014 02:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(05-12-2014 11:29 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I believe a Mormom used Hobby Lobby to get out of testifying against a church member accused of violating child labor laws.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5844696

This is insane! Wait until someone stones a kid to death for disobedience and uses this moronic decision as an excuse. This or something similar will likely happen soon.

No, it won't. The decision has nothing to do with criminal defenses. It's an egregious enough decision so there is no need to exaggerate the impacts to be outraged.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply