Hoi there

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2011, 11:46 AM

RE: Hoi there
they are amazing though! It looks like your right beside the animals, I can't even see the fences. and they are really clear! ha the captions are really cool too! =)
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2011, 11:54 AM

Well, some of them are glass and not fences, and the rest I usually just stuck my lens through a hole in the fence to get the shots. xP
And thanks, I'm flattered.
12-05-2011, 12:10 PM
Hey North/Holly,

First of all, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy the discussions and I look forward to your inputs.

I like your spirit of adventure. And Alaska looks really nice on those pics. But that's probably because you didn't include any with fanatic christians with pitchforks and torches Tongue
Note to self: put Alaska on 'places to visit' list.

See you around! We'll be here for you when you get shunned for being a baby eating Satan lover Big Grin

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2011, 12:14 PM

lol your welcome! =) It's great to meet you by the way! you seem really nice!
12-05-2011, 12:35 PM

(12-05-2011 12:10 PM)Thammuz Wrote:  Hey North/Holly,

First of all, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy the discussions and I look forward to your inputs.

I like your spirit of adventure. And Alaska looks really nice on those pics. But that's probably because you didn't include any with fanatic christians with pitchforks and torches Tongue
Note to self: put Alaska on 'places to visit' list.

See you around! We'll be here for you when you get shunned for being a baby eating Satan lover Big Grin

Thanks!
And Actually, all of those pictures were taken before I moved, so they're in New Mexico. There is no Zoo in Fairbanks! D8 Even though I have a better camera...
But I think I'm going to bug and prod and pester until there is a zoo, because there really is a severe lack of things to do here other than sports. I mean, as far as cool places where kids can go that will also inspire learning? Yeah, there's no zoo, no aquarium, no botanical gardens, and no natural history museum like I had in NM. But there's tons of space for them!

And lawl, thanks. I'll be sure to call on you when I get accused of baby eating.

I'm happy to meet you, too, Kassie. You seem very nice yourself. :3