Holding an empty bucket

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Holding an empty bucket
(21-03-2013 02:34 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-03-2013 01:43 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You made a stupid argument. The rationality of my reaseons or the lack of rationality of my reasons, isn't necessarily connected to my lack of presentation of them.

Hint : You don't earn a "-9" for nuthin'. Think about it, genius.

Do you actually believe the reputation ratings are an objective measure? Are you really that naive?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2013, 03:44 AM
(21-03-2013 03:08 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(21-03-2013 02:34 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Hint : You don't earn a "-9" for nuthin'. Think about it, genius.

Do you actually believe the reputation ratings are an objective measure? Are you really that naive?
Negative 9 ain't because you're a christian, it's because you've failed to add to the conversation, and failed to pull your own head in.

When you admit you've learned something, you'll get positive points. When you contribute something new, novel, interesting, or something that really expresses well how you feel, you will also get positive points.

Proselytising is none of the above.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-03-2013, 04:00 AM
(21-03-2013 03:44 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(21-03-2013 03:08 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Do you actually believe the reputation ratings are an objective measure? Are you really that naive?
Negative 9 ain't because you're a christian, it's because you've failed to add to the conversation, and failed to pull your own head in.

When you admit you've learned something, you'll get positive points. When you contribute something new, novel, interesting, or something that really expresses well how you feel, you will also get positive points.

I haven't proselytized so I don't know what you are talking about. I' ve said it before and I will say it again. I could care less if you guys convert to theism or find God. My reasons for posting here are selfish. I want you people to expose flaws in my arguments or positions.
21-03-2013, 04:08 AM
(21-03-2013 04:00 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(21-03-2013 03:44 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Negative 9 ain't because you're a christian, it's because you've failed to add to the conversation, and failed to pull your own head in.

I haven't proselytized so I don't know what you are talking about. I' ve said it before and I will say it again. I could care less if you guys convert to theism or find God. My reasons for posting here are selfish. I want you people to expose flaws in my arguments or positions.
Ok. I hear that. Sorry....I think I've mixed you up with someone else. Your rep points go up one.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-03-2013, 05:07 AM
Re: Holding an empty bucket
Still no one presenting any evidence, let alone its connection to a God.
21-03-2013, 05:40 AM
(20-03-2013 07:57 PM)Foxcanine1 Wrote:  ...
We aren't ... poisonous, or deceptive.
We don't have ... sharp horns or sharp claws.

Consider

I guess you never met my ex-wife.

Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
21-03-2013, 05:56 AM
Re: Holding an empty bucket
Zinga
21-03-2013, 06:08 AM
(21-03-2013 05:40 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Consider

Dodgy
You were married to Satan? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
21-03-2013, 06:35 AM
(21-03-2013 06:08 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(21-03-2013 05:40 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Consider

Dodgy
You were married to Satan? Consider

I used to call her Lucy fer obvious reasons.

General point regarding earlier references to 'intelligence'...

What are we using as the definition here?

Is intelligent life, life that has learned how to adapt its environment as opposed to simply life that adapts to its environment?

21-03-2013, 06:43 AM
(21-03-2013 04:00 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(21-03-2013 03:44 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Negative 9 ain't because you're a christian, it's because you've failed to add to the conversation, and failed to pull your own head in.

We did in your stupid thread about Dawkins. When it's done, you are unable to see why. You deserve all your neg points.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche