Holding an empty bucket

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: Holding an empty bucket
(21-03-2013 06:43 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-03-2013 04:00 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I haven't proselytized so I don't know what you are talking about. I' ve said it before and I will say it again. I could care less if you guys convert to theism or find God. My reasons for posting here are selfish. I want you people to expose flaws in my arguments or positions.

We did in your stupid thread about Dawkins. When it's done, you are unable to see why. You deserve all your neg points.

Arguing that one comment Dawkins made is wrong isn't proselytizing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: Holding an empty bucket
(21-03-2013 01:57 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(20-03-2013 09:14 PM)StorMFront Wrote:  Jesus Christ, I hate when people use philosophy....if philosophers had open minds, they would be scientists.
"Philosophy" is just a word. Don't forget great scientists like Aristotle and Daniel Dennet are considered philosophers.
I agree with you that all philosophy ultimately hinges on science (if that is what you meant.)
it is

Arguing with a Christian is a lot like playing chess with a pigeon. You can be the greatest player in the world, yet the pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board and strut away triumphantly.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply