Holland kills the multiculturalism that is killing it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: Holland kills the multiculturalism that is killing it
(04-06-2012 06:59 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  
(03-06-2012 09:56 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Have you ever even known a muslim? I was just wondering because I have not.

Well that explains your total ignorance on the subject then, doesn't it! Big Grin
You still have not said that you have.

Under Repair.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2012, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 09:25 AM by Scarlet Pimpernel.)
(04-06-2012 04:34 PM)itsacow Wrote:  
(04-06-2012 06:59 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  Well that explains your total ignorance on the subject then, doesn't it! Big Grin
You still have not said that you have.

The population of my country comprises 10 to 15% Muslims. Millions!
I talk, work, and live with them everyday, and have for the last 45 years, upto and including fucking them occasionally (not recommended).
I even studied the Qur'An for 3 years in the nineties. Out of interest. 99% of 'real' Muslims have not.

So what's your experience with Muslims and Islam...?
06-06-2012, 03:22 PM
Well the extent of my knowledge on the subject is 2 weeks on Islam in medieval history class.
Your local time says roughly 3:00 right now, which is one hour behind my time zone. This implies that your country must be a part of the Americas. The total percentage of muslims in the americas is very low. Also, your maturity level seems very low which also shows that you are probably younger. So I highly doubt that you have the experience that you say you have. I probably will not respond after this because neither of us have enough knowledge on the subject we are arguing over. To wrap it up, I think you hate Muslims.

Under Repair.
06-06-2012, 04:40 PM
Not on anyone's side because I don't care, but people can be old and crazy levels of immature. That makes maturity not the best deciding factor as to a persons age.

Just like how if someone wears a diaper it doesn't mean they are a baby.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2012, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 09:14 PM by Scarlet Pimpernel.)
(06-06-2012 03:22 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Well the extent of my knowledge on the subject is 2 weeks on Islam in medieval history class.
Your local time says roughly 3:00 right now, which is one hour behind my time zone. This implies that your country must be a part of the Americas. The total percentage of muslims in the americas is very low. Also, your maturity level seems very low which also shows that you are probably younger. So I highly doubt that you have the experience that you say you have. I probably will not respond after this because neither of us have enough knowledge on the subject we are arguing over. To wrap it up, I think you hate Muslims.

Your assumptions and prejudices couldn't be more off the mark, bro. Big Grin
First of all: my country is not in the Americas. Secondly: I am not in my country. I am all over the place. When I posted that I was in Charlotte. Today, I'm in France. Tomorrow? Who knows.
As for the rest of your brilliant deductions... they probably say more about you than about me. Big Grin

Meanwhile you may learn a bit about the Life of Muhammad from this BBC documentary video:

BBC – The Life of Muhammad - 2. Holy Wars.mp4 (204MB)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  daughter kills satanic mom- Tennessee Bows and Arrows 19 507 23-02-2014 07:41 PM
Last Post: Miss Suzanne
  A US military guy goes on a killing rampage. I and I 19 810 24-09-2013 01:21 PM
Last Post: JAH
  man preemptively kills neighbors and uses Bush Doctrine I and I 4 196 06-09-2013 01:01 AM
Last Post: Free Thought
  Car carrier crashes off coast of Holland, 5 dead, 6 missing. germanyt 1 426 08-12-2012 08:50 AM
Last Post: Birdguy1979
  When religous stupidity kills Idlecuriosity 15 843 18-11-2012 07:15 PM
Last Post: PeterKA
  Texas kills innocent people TheBeardedDude 3 434 15-05-2012 02:49 PM
Last Post: elemts
  Teen driver kills father and daughter justmetoo 25 1,990 30-04-2012 11:30 PM
Last Post: Azaraith