Hollow.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2014, 12:03 PM
RE: Hollow.
(15-02-2014 11:22 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 11:15 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Will do.

EDIT: I may have lost your number.... hehehehe.

Fine. Be that way you old goat Tongue

I could do with a PM with your number in it. Would be awesome.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2014, 07:38 PM

Breathing - it's more art than science.
15-02-2014, 07:42 PM
no words of advice from me….others have already suggested what I was thinking…

just wanted to tell you that I hope you get thru this quickly and feeling happy again soon.

Hug

pray in one hand and spit in the other, see which hand fills up first.
16-02-2014, 12:02 AM
I liked the old you, too. Hope you find something that sparks your interest again.

Hug
16-02-2014, 03:28 AM
(15-02-2014 12:37 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Lately, it seems as if I am a shadow of the person I once was. I no longer find joy in trying to uncover the mysteries of the world, I only see the broken parts that can't be fixed. I seem to be acting differently, and I fear that I have lost more than a couple of friends because of this... lack of certainty about myself (Both IRL, and here). I just feel like I was at a peak, and now I am in my decent to... well, rock bottom.

Sometimes, I just don't even care to participate in casual conversation with long cherished friends, and I can't even seem to hold an interest in an intellectual conversation about issues that are very important to me (gay rights, Education, science, etc). It just all seems so... Tedious.

help?

When your 'meaning structure' changes you go through a depressive period until you can build up a new one that fits your life's facts better ... read Dorothy Rowe is my suggestion.

Moodie x
16-02-2014, 06:09 PM
Bump bitches.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
16-02-2014, 10:20 PM
Welcome to my world, bro.
For the past few months,i evaded debates,haven't listened to podcasts,stopped visiting the forum like i used to,stopped pursueing my goals,neglecting people and making a mess at school because "fuck it. Nothing i do matters". The only things i wanted were to eat and sleep
It's like my will has been crushed and vaporised into nothing.
it's just in the past few weeks i'm getting more pumped up again bits by bits. For me,it was a really harsh conversation with my best mate that got trough me.
All i can say is that you should stay strong and work your way trough this. It's just one of those shitty times you'll encounter all trough your life.
Best of luck,LV

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
16-02-2014, 11:27 PM
(16-02-2014 10:20 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Welcome to my world, bro.
For the past few months,i evaded debates,haven't listened to podcasts,stopped visiting the forum like i used to,stopped pursueing my goals,neglecting people and making a mess at school because "fuck it. Nothing i do matters". The only things i wanted were to eat and sleep
It's like my will has been crushed and vaporised into nothing.
it's just in the past few weeks i'm getting more pumped up again bits by bits. For me,it was a really harsh conversation with my best mate that got trough me.
All i can say is that you should stay strong and work your way trough this. It's just one of those shitty times you'll encounter all trough your life.
Best of luck,LV

stopped playing mafia Sad

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
18-02-2014, 04:08 AM
Why isn't is OK for you to be apathetic? Why isn't it OK for you just to be whatever you are at any given moment? It seems to me that you have an emotion, like apathy, than you immediately crucify yourself for having that emotion. Has anyone ever told you not to be so hard on yourself?

It seems to me that you get to decide privately what you consider to be a problem, and what you don't. Maybe you haven't considered that you can change the standard for that consideration, rather than trying to correct the "problem". In a world where A2 is allowed to be apathetic, maybe you could enjoy a relaxing evening on the sofa with a drink and a book, and avoid all the needless turmoil.

Besides, what guarantee do you have that apathy will rule your life from now on? Passion ruled the day once, did it not? Perhaps it will come again, or perhaps another emotion or motivation. Ever try going with the flow? It just doesn't seem realistic to me for any emotion to last forever.

Never let yourself believe that there are no errors in your perception, or that your perspective will not be improved if you identify and correct those flaws. -Aron Ra