I'm as yet undecided
I have no idea, hell, I'd don't even know why I'm voting
[Show Results]

Holocaust Denial ........ A Crime?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2012, 05:51 PM
RE: Holocaust Denial ........ A Crime?
Free speech is great till it incites riots, harm to others freedom, or can over throw our government. Then You must fight against that type of speech. To out law it NO. To make that person or persons be put on notice it must stop. I found this topic very disturbing. I have family that lived through it. My wife that passed away mother was in a camp. I have talked to her about her time there. She lived through hell on earth. Anyone who would denies that fact about the Holocaust is just retarded. It's like saying we don't breath air. Is it a crime? No it is just stupid!!! and the people that would give anyone the waist of their knowledge just to make a blind man think I will always wonder why. They really know the truth but want to wiggle out of it. Oh and anyone who says they are not Nazi's is just being deceived. They may be Muslims too they want to fall into the lie too. It's easier to deal with the guilt of what has happened. I'm not a big Israeli fan either. I don't believe in the nation of Israel as a state. I think they stole the land from the Palestine and it's people. I guess I am not Neutral on the whole thing in the middle east thing. I have my reasons. But to say their was no Holocaust is just a slap in the face of history. I love history and hate anyone who try's to rewrite it. People like them make me sick..

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like N.E.OhioAtheist's post
14-03-2012, 06:50 PM
(14-03-2012 05:51 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Free speech is great till it incites riots, harm to others freedom, or can over throw our government. Then You must fight against that type of speech. To out law it NO. To make that person or persons be put on notice it must stop. I found this topic very disturbing. I have family that lived through it. My wife that passed away mother was in a camp. I have talked to her about her time there. She lived through hell on earth. Anyone who would denies that fact about the Holocaust is just retarded. It's like saying we don't breath air. Is it a crime? No it is just stupid!!! and the people that would give anyone the waist of their knowledge just to make a blind man think I will always wonder why. They really know the truth but want to wiggle out of it. Oh and anyone who says they are not Nazi's is just being deceived. They may be Muslims too they want to fall into the lie too. It's easier to deal with the guilt of what has happened. I'm not a big Israeli fan either. I don't believe in the nation of Israel as a state. I think they stole the land from the Palestine and it's people. I guess I am not Neutral on the whole thing in the middle east thing. I have my reasons. But to say their was no Holocaust is just a slap in the face of history. I love history and hate anyone who try's to rewrite it. People like them make me sick..

About that Israel thing...

“While the Zionists try to make the rest of the World believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Zionists again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim. It doesn't even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organisation for their international world swindler, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks.
It is a sign of their rising confidence and sense of security that at a time when one section is still playing the German, French-man, or Englishman, the other with open effrontery comes out as the Jewish race.” - Guess who.

I find your lack of faith disturbing commander, I am a puzzle solver. There are many problems in the world right now, and like puzzles one must try and make them fit into place. The Holocaust is but one of many fronts, if America wasn't so steadfast I think they'd have made it illegal to question 9/11 or say the government was behind it. I hate my countrymen for being extremely retarded, but I am very thankful that they understand freedom.
14-03-2012, 07:43 PM
(14-03-2012 06:50 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(14-03-2012 05:51 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Free speech is great till it incites riots, harm to others freedom, or can over throw our government. Then You must fight against that type of speech. To out law it NO. To make that person or persons be put on notice it must stop. I found this topic very disturbing. I have family that lived through it. My wife that passed away mother was in a camp. I have talked to her about her time there. She lived through hell on earth. Anyone who would denies that fact about the Holocaust is just retarded. It's like saying we don't breath air. Is it a crime? No it is just stupid!!! and the people that would give anyone the waist of their knowledge just to make a blind man think I will always wonder why. They really know the truth but want to wiggle out of it. Oh and anyone who says they are not Nazi's is just being deceived. They may be Muslims too they want to fall into the lie too. It's easier to deal with the guilt of what has happened. I'm not a big Israeli fan either. I don't believe in the nation of Israel as a state. I think they stole the land from the Palestine and it's people. I guess I am not Neutral on the whole thing in the middle east thing. I have my reasons. But to say their was no Holocaust is just a slap in the face of history. I love history and hate anyone who try's to rewrite it. People like them make me sick..

About that Israel thing...

“While the Zionists try to make the rest of the World believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Zionists again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim. It doesn't even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organisation for their international world swindler, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks.
It is a sign of their rising confidence and sense of security that at a time when one section is still playing the German, French-man, or Englishman, the other with open effrontery comes out as the Jewish race.” - Guess who.

I find your lack of faith disturbing commander, I am a puzzle solver. There are many problems in the world right now, and like puzzles one must try and make them fit into place. The Holocaust is but one of many fronts, if America wasn't so steadfast I think they'd have made it illegal to question 9/11 or say the government was behind it. I hate my countrymen for being extremely retarded, but I am very thankful that they understand freedom.
Just as I thought you are a Nazi. You can hide it under the American flag or Aryan flag, but you are still a Nazi. I have dealt with people just like you all my life. All the puzzles as you put it cant hide what you really are. 9/11 crap and all. Give me a break. I seen your last bullshit post too.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
14-03-2012, 07:47 PM
(14-03-2012 02:38 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 10:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 09:33 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  I like how many people overwhelmingly said no, yet so many gave TheArcticSage negative rep.

Hypocrite much?

No, not hypocritical. TheArcticSage has the right to profess his idiotic, shallow beliefs, as do Egor and KC. I have the freedom to disagree with their beliefs and to say so.

Openly disagreeing with them is the opposite of hypocritical. Maybe you need to check the definition of the word.

People said they have the right to make such a claim, and then give him a negative reputation. That is obviously hypocritical...maybe you need to look up the definition.

You are talking out of your arse man.

Hypocritical would be to say he has the right to make such a claim, then not allowing him to do so. The fact that he has been able to do so makes it not hypocritical.

Giving him a negative reputation is showing you disagree with his opinion, not with his right to express it.

His right to make a claim and someones right to not agree with it are 2 seperate issues.

If you are not convinced then please provide me with your definition of Hypocritical and demonsatrate logically why you make this claim (as above does not make sense) then I will show you why you are wrong.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Eternal's post
14-03-2012, 08:00 PM
(14-03-2012 07:43 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Just as I thought you are a Nazi. You can hide it under the American flag or Aryan flag, but you are still a Nazi. I have dealt with people just like you all my life. All the puzzles as you put it cant hide what you really are. 9/11 crap and all. Give me a break. I seen your last bullshit post too.

Quote Hitler... become a Nazi. Smooth move Ohio Atheist, Quoting Hitler does not automatically deem me a Nazi. But the quote itself was simply coincide with your views on Israel. So does that mean you're a Nazi because you don't like the Israeli state? The fact is I had some people earlier completely denying that the Zionists/Jews ever had plans to go take over the Palestinian state and make it their own. That is was a quote from Adolf Hitler, before he died, Israel was created, after he died.

By the way if you deny the holocaust in Israel you'll be sent to prison for up to 5 years. You sir, are biased.
15-03-2012, 04:45 AM
(14-03-2012 07:47 PM)Eternal Wrote:  You are talking out of your arse man.

Hypocritical would be to say he has the right to make such a claim, then not allowing him to do so. The fact that he has been able to do so makes it not hypocritical.

Giving him a negative reputation is showing you disagree with his opinion, not with his right to express it.

His right to make a claim and someones right to not agree with it are 2 seperate issues.

If you are not convinced then please provide me with your definition of Hypocritical and demonsatrate logically why you make this claim (as above does not make sense) then I will show you why you are wrong.

I agree with MJB.

Negative rep is for people who do something wrong. To give someone negative rep for airing their opinions is to say they were wrong to air their opinions. To do that while talking about free speech is hypocritical.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
15-03-2012, 05:11 AM
(15-03-2012 04:45 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I agree with MJB.

Negative rep is for people who do something wrong. To give someone negative rep for airing their opinions is to say they were wrong to air their opinions. To do that while talking about free speech is hypocritical.

Agreed. Using that definition of negative rep it would indeed be hypocritical.

I always thought negative rep was a way to express extreme distaste with someones opinion though, I never took it as a statement that they should not have the right to express it.

Surely someone doing something wrong is down to perception, so for negative rep to be down to that we would need a clear defined set of rules.

Friedrich Nietzsche
15-03-2012, 05:12 AM
(15-03-2012 05:11 AM)Eternal Wrote:  Agreed. Using that definition of negative rep it would indeed be hypocritical.

I always thought negative rep was a way to express extreme distaste with someones opinion though, I never took it as a statement that they should not have the right to express it.

Surely someone doing something wrong is down to perception, so for negative rep to be down to that we would need a clear defined set of rules.

I don't think we have a universal definition for negative rep.

I use it for bad attitude, not for people I disagree with.

I suppose it's each to their own though.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
15-03-2012, 05:14 AM
(15-03-2012 05:12 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I don't think we have a universal definition for negative rep.

I use it for bad attitude, not for people I disagree with.

I suppose it's each to their own though.

Agreed. To say it is hypocritical though is then presuming you know in what way the person who used it defines it, wouldn't you agree.

If I knew how to use the rep system I would not use it for people I simply disagree with either. But i may use it when several factors come together, including attitude, that leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. This would not still necessarily mean that I don't think they have a right to express it though.

Friedrich Nietzsche
15-03-2012, 05:17 AM
(15-03-2012 05:14 AM)Eternal Wrote:  Agreed. To say it is hypocritical though is then presuming you know in what way the person who used it defines it, wouldn't you agree.

I think I agree with that. I just assumed everyone used negative rep in the same way as me.

Best
Worst