No
Only in countries where the holocaust took place
I'm as yet undecided
I have no idea, hell, I'd don't even know why I'm voting
[Show Results]

Holocaust Denial ........ A Crime?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2012, 04:34 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2012 05:01 PM by DeepThought.)
RE: Holocaust Denial ........ A Crime?
I think it's a crime in the sense of representing the pinnacle of stupidity and ignorance. It's a clear distortion of the facts. Anyone who has their head screwed on straight would be a fraudster if they propagate this kind of shit.

It might not deserve capital punishment but I think a good slap upside the head would do some good!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=514]

If you really do believe this sort of thing you should also visit and become an official member of The Flat Earth Society.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like DeepThought's post
18-03-2012, 01:28 PM
(18-03-2012 04:34 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  I think it's a crime in the sense of representing the pinnacle of stupidity and ignorance. It's a clear distortion of the facts. Anyone who has their head screwed on straight would be a fraudster if they propagate this kind of shit.

It might not deserve capital punishment but I think a good slap upside the head would do some good!
[Image: DopeSlap_5353.png]

If you really do believe this sort of thing you should also visit and become an official member of The Flat Earth Society.

That really hurts man... That really hurts. But I used to think the exact same way as you did, however I respected their to believe such things and promised myself one day I would give them my ear to listen to their side, that day came, and I became one of them. Not once do I ever hate someone for their beliefs, nor do I hate the belief itself, to do so is to close your mind on the subject and I will not close my mind to a subject, no matter how ridiculous it may sound.
18-03-2012, 05:06 PM
(18-03-2012 01:28 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  That really hurts man... That really hurts. But I used to think the exact same way as you did, however I respected their to believe such things and promised myself one day I would give them my ear to listen to their side, that day came, and I became one of them. Not once do I ever hate someone for their beliefs, nor do I hate the belief itself, to do so is to close your mind on the subject and I will not close my mind to a subject, no matter how ridiculous it may sound.

Of all the conspiracy theories this is one of the wackier ones. Considering how world war 2 affected almost everyone on the planet and the sheer volume of physical evidence. It's mind boggling.

I just don't understand your thinking.

18-03-2012, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2012 05:19 PM by TheArcticSage.)
(18-03-2012 05:06 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Of all the conspiracy theories this is one of the wackier ones. Considering how world war 2 affected almost everyone on the planet and the sheer volume of physical evidence. It's mind boggling.

I just don't understand your thinking.

There is tons of physical evidence, however that physical evidence is being misrepresented to support something that it's not. If someone told you an orange was an apple would you believe them? If someone painted an orange red and you were far enough away and they told you again that it was an apple, you would probably believe them. However it's when you get closer and investigate the matter further it's then that you'll realize that the orange is not an apple! That's the physical evidence for the holocaust, it's being represented as something it's not.

[Image: apples_oranges-600x446.jpg]
18-03-2012, 06:58 PM
Ok, say I entertain your conspiracy for a moment... What is there to gain from faking a holocaust as a pose to it actually happening?

18-03-2012, 08:40 PM
(18-03-2012 06:58 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Ok, say I entertain your conspiracy for a moment... What is there to gain from faking a holocaust as a pose to it actually happening?

A single point of hatred from which all nations may use to exploit the hatred of their people for their own means. Something for all nations to put under their names to help prop themselves up. To defile the name of the enemy so much to the point where the very name itself is like an alternative for the word evil. More importantly to hide the true purposes behind the war. The biggest banking family in Europe are the Rothschilds, Hitler wanted them gone, they had betrayed his country twice and all of Europe once before in the greatest war that had been seen since the beginning of mankind. The Rothschilds are very large and are very influential. They also just happen to be Jewish. Hitler didn't hate the Jews so much as he hated the Rothschilds. He could have genuinely hated Jews to, but after the banks fucked Germany over twice financially I think he hated the bankers more.

These bankers wielded so much power they got America into the second World War and even got the King of England to step down and be replaced with a prime minister called Winston Churchill, these bankers wield so much power today. No country in Europe or America escapes them. Oh yes, if the world found out Hitler wasn't trying to get rid of the Jews so much as trying to get rid of the influential bankers... who do you think they would view as the good guys of the second world war? People won't usually look into things they hate though, so they defame the name of the Nazi's, and make them into something so horrible, so wretched that their very existence should be looked up as if they are the lowest bits of scum on the planet.

There is much to politically gain from framing others, and those who do frame others could lose everything if their treachery was found out.
19-03-2012, 07:13 PM
(18-03-2012 08:40 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  These bankers wielded so much power they got America into the second World War and even got the King of England to step down and be replaced with a prime minister called Winston Churchill, these bankers wield so much power today.

If this is representative of your 'facts', it explains a lot.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-03-2012, 09:05 PM
(19-03-2012 07:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-03-2012 08:40 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  These bankers wielded so much power they got America into the second World War and even got the King of England to step down and be replaced with a prime minister called Winston Churchill, these bankers wield so much power today.

Chas you know so very little, you don't honestly think that the government cares about a few people getting their feelings hurt do you?
20-03-2012, 04:42 AM
From my crappy basic understanding of history Pearl Harbour was one of the larger motivators that got America to join in on the war. So are you saying that is a lie or are you saying that the bankers controlled Japan and got them to attack America so America would participate in the war?

It just seems awfully indirect.. You know what they say about Occam's razor?

20-03-2012, 04:56 AM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2012 05:02 AM by Eternal.)
(19-03-2012 07:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Yep, that's the power of research right there.

(19-03-2012 09:05 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Chas you know so very little, you don't honestly think that the government cares about a few people getting their feelings hurt do you?

What is really funny here is that you have managed to address the incorrect part of what he quoted. Not only is your statement historically incorrect, when it is pointed out you still completely miss it. You made yourself look like a dumbass whilst trying to be condescending. I will name such an achievement the Double Dumbass.

I think Chas may have been referring to your statement about the king of england stepping down and being replaced by a prime minister called Winston Churchill.

This really did make me laugh out loud, thank you.

Try being a little more humble. You do not have to be arrogant to be intelligent.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Eternal's post