I'm as yet undecided
I have no idea, hell, I'd don't even know why I'm voting
[Show Results]

Holocaust Denial ........ A Crime?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2012, 05:08 AM
RE: Holocaust Denial ........ A Crime?
(20-03-2012 04:56 AM)Eternal Wrote:  You made yourself look like a dumbass whilst trying to be condescending. I will name such an achievement the Double Dumbass.

I think Chas may have been referring to your statement about the king of england stepping down and being replaced by a prime minister called Winston Churchill.

This really did make me laugh out loud, thank you.

Try being a little more humble. You do not have to be arrogant to be intelligent.

Ahh, he's in high school so I think we should cut him some slack. Can't be expected to get everything right, as long as he's capable of admitting his mistakes...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2012, 05:14 AM
(20-03-2012 05:08 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  [quote='Eternal' pid='93645' dateline='1332241005']
Ahh, he's in high school so I think we should cut him some slack. Can't be expected to get everything right, as long as he's capable of admitting his mistakes...

Very true. I will reserve judgement on whether he can or not though.

I also think he must expect replies in the same vain as he posts. If you post with such arrogance you must expect likewise. This is just a lesson of life. Approach others as you wish to be treated. The fact he is in high school is even more reason to point it out.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
20-03-2012, 06:40 AM
(20-03-2012 05:08 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Ahh, he's in high school so I think we should cut him some slack. Can't be expected to get everything right, as long as he's capable of admitting his mistakes...

(20-03-2012 04:42 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  From my crappy basic understanding of history Pearl Harbour was one of the larger motivators that got America to join in on the war. So are you saying that is a lie or are you saying that the bankers controlled Japan and got them to attack America so America would participate in the war?

It just seems awfully indirect.. You know what they say about Occam's razor?

Pearl Harbor wasn't the motivator that got America to join the war 'maybe the people yes but not the government' Pearl Harbor was the excuse to go to war, I'm assuming you know that the U.S. Government KNEW that there was going to be an attack on Pearl Harbor, but they just let it happen, and on 9/11 they didn't let it happen they made it happen.

I graduated high school, long time ago, I was one of the smartest in my school. Eternal's just a troll, sure Winston Churchill didn't 'replace' the king of england (only another king did that) but Churchill was now calling the shots (at least after he got elected), not the ex-king Edward. That's what I meant.

For more about King Edward VII and his sympathy for the Nazis go here.
Wiki
20-03-2012, 06:41 AM
Oh, I did not realise he was still in high school, well that's a different kettle of halibut then innit.

Ok I'll cut the hitler youth member some slack, I'll take him out of the contempt drawer and pop him in the one beneath.

In life you can't have everything................. Where would you put it ?
20-03-2012, 07:07 AM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2012 07:12 AM by Eternal.)
(20-03-2012 06:40 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  I graduated high school, long time ago, I was one of the smartest in my school.

Really? What the fuck was it, a school of fish.

Quote:Eternal's just a troll

Not that old excuse. I have maintained my civility in this thread. I have not shown you any more or less rudeness than you have shown. I suppose when someone makes you look silly though reverting to an insult is the easy way out. Maybe you should have this discussion about responsibility and maturity with your own parents, just in case they have any more kids.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Eternal's post
20-03-2012, 07:23 AM
(20-03-2012 06:40 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  I graduated high school, long time ago, I was one of the smartest in my school.

Did you take a bus to school ?

How long was it ?

Did you get to lick the windows ?

In life you can't have everything................. Where would you put it ?
20-03-2012, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2012 08:00 PM by DeepThought.)
Making out like your smarter than everyone and dismissing people the way you do does nothing for your cause.

I gave you a chance and you decided to get all ham fisted and blew it. Your narrative of WW2 is sketchy and glosses over allot of the evidence of the goings on at the time.

I think there is some good that came from WW2. It serves as a valuable lesson and warning for future generations. It opened our eyes to what humans are capable of and gave us the forewarning and insight to hopefully prevent it happening in the future. Our current technology is far better and scarier so a war at that scale would be far more devastating now.
Also it gave us a chance to study the group psychology involved and the science goes a long way to explaining how it happened.

Have you seen the documentary - Human Behaviour Experiments?

It's ridiculous to think that some bankers are behind everything that happens in society. Sure they may have some pull but there is no way they can control things on such a detailed level as you claim. There would be too many people involved. Each person is a variable. That's where your conspiracy falls apart.

Your acting like all these bankers and their minions would have the same agenda and would 100% loyal and cooperate with each other. That's what it would take for a conspiracy to work on the scale you propose. Totally the opposite of human nature. Think about the technology that was available at that time too. No way could anyone coordinate an operation of that magnitude. Totally ridiculous.

Your acting like you know people to the extent that you can manipulate a group of people and predict their responses. Even with today's technology and understanding that isn't possible. There are too many variables. Thinking your smarter than most everyone and that people like me are easily manipulated sheep only shows how weak your arguments are.

Human society doesn't fit into your cute little box. It's more intricate and multidimensional than any mental model you can construct.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 4 users Like DeepThought's post
20-03-2012, 07:53 PM
(19-03-2012 09:05 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(19-03-2012 07:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-03-2012 08:40 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  These bankers wielded so much power they got America into the second World War and even got the King of England to step down and be replaced with a prime minister called Winston Churchill, these bankers wield so much power today.

If this is representative of your 'facts', it explains a lot.

Chas you know so very little, you don't honestly think that the government cares about a few people getting their feelings hurt do you?

The Prime Minister does not, in any sense, replace the monarch. You have made a remarkably ignorant assertion.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-03-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: I voted 'no' because stupid isn't a crime.
(12-03-2012 06:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  Free speech trumps people's feelings.

I have the freedom to call Holocaust deniers ignorant, racist, and stupid. I have the freedom to burn a Koran or a Bible. Even the KKK has the right of free assembly and freedom of speech.

I may not like what you say, but I will defend your right to say it.

Was going to post, but it would be redundant Chas says it all here.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-03-2012, 08:15 PM
(20-03-2012 07:49 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I think there is some good that came from WW2. It serves as a valuable lesson and warning for future generations. It opened our eyes to what humans are capable of and gave us the forewarning and insight to hopefully prevent it happening in the future. Our current technology is far better and scarier so a war at that scale would be far more devastating now.
Also it gave us a chance to study the group psychology involved and the science goes a long way to explaining how it happened.

Have you seen the documentary - Human Behaviour Experiments?

It's ridiculous to think that some bankers are behind everything that happens in society. Sure they may have some pull but there is no way they can control things on such a detailed level as you claim. There would be too many people involved. Each person is a variable. That's where your conspiracy falls apart.

Your acting like all these bankers and their minions would have the same agenda and would 100% loyal and cooperate with each other. That's what it would take for a conspiracy to work on the scale you propose. Totally the opposite of human nature. Think about the technology that was available at that time too. No way could anyone coordinate an operation of that magnitude. Totally ridiculous.

Your acting like you know people to the extent that you can manipulate a group of people and predict their responses. Even with today's technology and understanding that isn't possible. There are too many variables. Thinking your smarter than most everyone and that people like me are easily manipulated sheep only shows how weak your arguments are.

Human society doesn't fit into your cute little box. It's more intricate and multidimensional than any mental model you can construct.

God damned that's the exact same thing people said about 9/11 not being an inside job,

"their minions would have the same agenda and would 100% loyal and cooperate with each other. That's what it would take for a conspiracy to work on the scale you propose. Totally the opposite of human nature. Think about the technology that was available at that time too. No way could anyone coordinate an operation of that magnitude. Totally ridiculous."

I shit you not, that is the exact mirror of what someone told me about why their argument for 9/11 not being an inside job was more valid.

Let me tell you something right now, there exists an organization in this world that literally stands for Cock In Ass... you know it as the CIA. You obviously do not have any idea how powerful and influential these banks are. I'm not talking about the local banks. We're talking about Rockefellers, Rothschild, we're talking about REALLY BIG ones. Now the CIA was created after World War II... after an organization that was created during World War II under President Roosevelt (goes to look up the name) ah here it is, the Office of Strategic Services also known as the OSS. They employed almost 24,000 people... they also conducted 'special operations'.

Now I assume you know the CIA has some pretty big black spots in the Cold War regarding operations... (not to mention they also have 9/11 under their belts) now if an organizatio were to wield the predecessor of the CIA the OSS in the same manner that the CIA was wielded in the Cold War... I think it becomes pretty reasonable, to see how such 'conspiracies' could actually happen. The CIA is 'controlled' by the government but the government is 'controlled' by the banks. Corruption has to stem from somewhere.

Here's the Office of Strategic Services

As for 'to many variables' what variables are you talking about? You mention them but list none.

[Image: speechless.gif]

alternatively

[Image: FGspeechless.gif]