Holocaust Myth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: Holocaust Myth
(01-06-2013 02:27 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 11:46 AM)harrynostrell Wrote:  Who thinks the Holocaust is a myth?

There's a man I know who just turned 103! During the Memorial Day weekend I noticed he had an American Flag lapel pin and I told him I liked it. Turns out Pops, as we call him, is a WWII veteran and served in the European theatre. I didn't know until that moment

We started chatting and I was asking him about his time in the service, note that I have never heard this man say one cuss word or one mean thing to anyone about anyone. He mentioned Poland. Bells went of in my head. I should have just kept quiet but I didn't and asked if he had seen any of the camps. He said he was at Flossenburg. Then he said "the Nazis were evil sons-of-bitches". His eyes narrowed, he got quiet and then said let's go play some golf you rascal. He calls everyone a rascal, including 80 year old men.

So, anyway harrynostrell, I personally know of one retired US infantryman that witnessed it first hand.

Turns out the US military liberated five of these camps. Now, unless you are planning on calling US veterans liars I suggest you drop the topic.

http://www.ushmm.org/museum/exhibit/focus/liberation/

Anecdotal evidence.

I know more people who weren't there. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Erxomai's post
01-06-2013, 02:46 PM
(01-06-2013 02:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 02:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  How do you decide to gauge an Atheist forum by leading with Nazis?

I don't understand that at all.

My thought exactly.

Maybe you will get an answer.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
01-06-2013, 02:53 PM
(01-06-2013 11:46 AM)harrynostrell Wrote:  Who thinks the Holocaust is a myth?

Hello, I apologise for my jaded companions, whom I am sure have all the more experience and exposure with and to the subject of the Holocaust being a myth than myself, and I can only assume they have grown greatly tired of those who support such a belief and the few arguments which support them, which would generally be reason for their apparently caustic replies.

So, assuming you intend to return to this thread, I request that you state your intentions clearly in your next post. That way a conversation can ensue, if indeed you had intended to start one at some point.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
01-06-2013, 03:55 PM
Dude seriously...jaded companions?! Who us?

Heart

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-06-2013, 04:05 PM
(01-06-2013 01:10 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Not again, good grief.
Sorry, after I posted I realized the subject was covered on a bunch of other threads. Newbie bad!
01-06-2013, 04:08 PM
(01-06-2013 04:05 PM)harrynostrell Wrote:  
Sorry, after I posted I realized the subject was covered on a bunch of other threads. Newbie bad!

It's ok really. It happens. No hard feelings Tongue

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

01-06-2013, 04:28 PM
(01-06-2013 04:05 PM)harrynostrell Wrote:  

The beatings begin at dusk. Hobo

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-06-2013, 04:47 PM
Holocaust Myth
No, you fucking pedophile supporting fuck bags. I never claimed that it was a myth that hitler killed 6 million Jews. I made the historically correct claim that 6 mllion can't be designated as THE as in most deadly or significant when 20 million Russians were killed as a result of hitlers aggression as well.
01-06-2013, 04:54 PM
I forgot...what pedophile are we supporting this week?

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-06-2013, 06:32 PM
Holocaust Myth
(01-06-2013 04:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I forgot...what pedophile are we supporting this week?

Remember? You guys said that pedophiles are cool dudes, its right under the post where I claimed that hitler killing 6 million Jews was a myth, so just pull up the post where I said this then you can see the post where you guys liked pedophiles. Go ahead