Holocaust Myth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Holocaust Myth
I like my pedophiles how I like my children......dead and roasted, with a bit of seasoning.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
01-06-2013, 10:09 PM
(01-06-2013 06:54 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I like my pedophiles how I like my children......dead and roasted, with a bit of seasoning.

[Image: 1269259657_omg_cat.gif]

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 7 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
05-06-2013, 07:59 AM
^Equal opportunity barbeque.

Anywhoo, I've looked into "holocaust myth." There is no foundation. As to the naming of stuff, individuals are rarely consulted.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-06-2013, 08:09 AM
Reason and Logic have followed Elvis out of the building, and all 3 have boarded a plane to Auschwitz.

How can anyone become an atheist when we were all born with no religious beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were ...
BORN THIS WAY
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
05-06-2013, 01:07 PM
My father was in WW II. Although he didn't liberate any of the camps ,prior to the war and just before the German boarder was closed to Americans, he helped smuggle jewelry and other small belongings out of Germany for Jewish families. They were desperate to get out with some possessions, the Nazis took almost everything they owned. With the help of a Jewish friend the belongings were returned to the owners when they crossed the boarder into France. It might have been part of the underground, I'm not sure.

The stories the families told were gruesome and horrifying to say the least. The death camps were well known by many even then but weren't public knowledge in America. I don't know why it wasn't reported on here except that the world was in such turmoil.

My father also spent time in Paris teaching Jewish refugees fleeing the Nazis American conversational English so they could at least survive in the U. S.

When my dad finally got home to the States ( he had to flee Paris himself) he joined the Army. He never got a medal for his heroic work there because it was before his service in the Army but I'm proud of him non the less.

He died five years ago. An atheist to the end!!

"If things aren't funny anymore then they're exactly what they are and life is just one long dental appointment interrupted occasionally by something exciting like waiting or falling asleep" Jason Robards in A Thousand Clowns
[+] 8 users Like dancefortwo's post
05-06-2013, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 05:57 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-06-2013 06:32 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 04:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I forgot...what pedophile are we supporting this week?

Remember? You guys said that pedophiles are cool dudes, its right under the post where I claimed that hitler killing 6 million Jews was a myth, so just pull up the post where I said this then you can see the post where you guys liked pedophiles. Go ahead

No no no, it wasn't pedophiles we were supporting, it was zoophile necrophiliacs. Pedos are just sick.

If you ever get to DC, you need to check out the Holocaust Museum and then get your butt over to the Museum of the American Indian. That's a full day of in your fucking face genocide right there. You don't need conspiracy theories to point out all the fucked up shit the USA has done. There's indisputable evidence, just like with the Nazis.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
05-06-2013, 08:03 PM
(05-06-2013 05:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 06:32 PM)I and I Wrote:  Remember? You guys said that pedophiles are cool dudes, its right under the post where I claimed that hitler killing 6 million Jews was a myth, so just pull up the post where I said this then you can see the post where you guys liked pedophiles. Go ahead

No no no, it wasn't pedophiles we were supporting, it was zoophile necrophiliacs. Pedos are just sick.

If you ever get to DC, you need to check out the Holocaust Museum and then get your butt over to the Museum of the American Indian. That's a full day of in your fucking face genocide right there. You don't need conspiracy theories to point out all the fucked up shit the USA has done. There's indisputable evidence, just like with the Nazis.

When was the most recent U.S. prompted/sponsored murderous act/war crime?

I am asking because there are two types of people in the U.S. one of them denies any kind of genocide(conservative) by the U.S. and the other mildly bends and says that these only took place far in the past (liberals), both however agree in the position that the U.S. doesn't do those things anymore or even recently in the past.

I need to get my butt back down to D town.
06-06-2013, 01:05 AM
Holocaust Myth
Btw how does holocaust denial work from a logical standpoint? If one believes that hitler didn't kill 6 million Jews yet concedes that he killed 20 million Russians, then its a moot point, he still is a mass murdering fuck wad. If one argues that hitler didn't kill Jews or Russians then that would even be more difficult or impossible to argue.
06-06-2013, 04:50 AM
(01-06-2013 06:32 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 04:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I forgot...what pedophile are we supporting this week?

Remember? You guys said that pedophiles are cool dudes, its right under the post where I claimed that hitler killing 6 million Jews was a myth, so just pull up the post where I said this then you can see the post where you guys liked pedophiles. Go ahead

Do you get it now?

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
12-06-2013, 10:37 PM
anyone else thinks Elvis is alive? Bangin

"Some part of our being knows this is where we came from. We long to return, and we can, because the cosmos is also within us. We're made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." (Carl Sagan)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes pxlgirl's post