Holocaust denial

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2017, 08:55 AM
RE: Holocaust denial
(26-04-2017 04:55 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Congratulations! You are the next contestant on today's episode of

INSTABAN!

Nice knowing ya, dude. (Get 'im, Moms!)

This is why I read posts...and try to understand the character of the poster and intent.

Yet when I saw your comment I totally Laugh out load

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-04-2017, 09:17 AM
I so utterly detest Nazis. I just fucking do. Dodgy

I want them to crawl out of the woodwork or out from under their rocks or wherever they hide, and open their tiny little brains and let it all spill out their big fat mouths. I want the world to see the shit they think is real - I want everyone to see what they think and how and why they think it! And I want everyone to see it directly confronted, intelligently and passionately.

It is the only way to enlighten and change hearts and minds to view reality from the ground up.

Good on you Deesse Thumbsup no telling how many vulnerable people this dumbfuck has infected with his blured view. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
26-04-2017, 09:35 AM
(26-04-2017 05:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  Even Trump believes in the Holocaust, he held a pretty decent speech the other day about it all. I was surprised.

It depends on who he has spoken to last.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 6 users Like tomilay's post
26-04-2017, 12:25 PM
Holocaust denial
Everytime I see some denialist I wonder from where such stupid people come. Shoah is supremely well researched subject so one can't hide behind ignorance.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
26-04-2017, 12:42 PM
My father briefly worked for the Jewish underground in Germany. He smuggled jewels out for Jewish families so they would have some means to start their lives over again. The Holocaust was real.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
27-04-2017, 06:41 AM
(26-04-2017 04:44 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Just listened to a small discussion between two co workers across my desk (in the lab). Was something about poilitics. I then mentioned "this is as stupid as Sean Spicer saying that Assad was worse than Hitler. Yet we all know that Hitler gassed 6mio (partially of his own countrymen) people". One of the two guys turned to me and said matter.of.fact.style. "I doubt it was 6mio".

Me: "5mio then? Seriously?"
He: "Well, i doubt it was really an holocaust at all. Lets have a look at the protocols of the Nuremberg trials, and bla bla bla"

He then tried to keep arguing with the argument of global conspiracy and called himself a "sceptic". At this point i told him that the problem is not my political correctness, political affiliation or love of Jews, neither what is "being taught" in any school, but his standard for believing things, no matter what. If his standard is so high as to be *sceptic* about holocaust, i said, then he must be sceptic of gravitation as well, or probably the Vietnam war, since we have just as much evidence for this. He didnt like to have his (double) standard questioned. He further went along the line of "having special knowledge" and "mainstream is wrong" bla bla bla, you know the routine.

At the end i clearly told him (just to take that argument from persecution from him) that i respect his right for a stupid belief but not his bullshit belief itself. As long as i am around and he is trying to sell this irrational bullshit to others (another colleague who is sometimes influenced by this idiot), in public, i will not allow him to do this unwithspoken. I will not give credit to his bullshit by even starting a discussion about this. I flat out denied when he tried to start such an argument.
He can think and say whatever he likes, but he has to take the consequences, thats what i clearly told him.
Although public denial of holocaust is illegal here, i wont run to the police i told him, i dont give a fuck, but i will call him out for his bullshit, in front of everyone.

What i learned is: No matter if you are a studied person, no matter if you are a capable engineer, no matter if you are an all nice and reasonable person otherwise, you still can hold a shitload of irrational beliefs (i admit he is also into chemtrails n stuff, a very classic conspiracy theorist with "i have special knowledge you havent). I guess thats why the (alt) right is not entirely full of uneducated, unemployed skinheads.

Thanks to you guys (i think) i handeled this correctly. Thumbsup Would have probably been different a few years ago.

Might as well ask if he believes that the moon landings were hoaxed and if the 9/11 attacks were a government conspiracy.

These nutty beliefs are usually not isolated.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
27-04-2017, 07:10 AM
(27-04-2017 06:41 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Might as well ask if he believes that the moon landings were hoaxed and if the 9/11 attacks were a government conspiracy.

I do love how they get all "you should question EVERYTHING" like they know something you don't, and pretty much get on board with every conspiracy theory going.

I used to work with a guy who would spend his ENTIRE day talking complete bollocks to anybody who would listen about moon landings/9-11/aliens, everything, and about how everybody is a fascist and the government is doing X,Y and Z to us.

Not that he's up to Holocaust denier levels of insanity, but my dad believes a bunch of stuff, such as 9-11 and moon landings being faked.

"Whatever you say, Stone Cold Steve Austin." - Rick
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
27-04-2017, 08:54 AM
(27-04-2017 06:41 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Might as well ask if he believes that the moon landings were hoaxed and if the 9/11 attacks were a government conspiracy.

I already know he is knee deep into chemtrails bullshit. I didnt dare to ask him about the moon landing yet, flouride in our water, JFK, etc. Shocking

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
27-04-2017, 10:03 AM
These idiots denying the Holocaust could take it from the horse's mouth, so to speak. Heinrich Himmler being pretty clear about fact and intent at Posen in October of 1943.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like abaris's post
27-04-2017, 11:13 AM
(27-04-2017 10:03 AM)abaris1177358 Wrote:These idiots denying the Holocaust could take it from the horse's mouth, so to speak. Heinrich Himmler being pretty clear about fact and intent at Posen in October of 1943.

"But, but... that wasn't the REAL Himmler! It was a CIA double! My uncle has a friend down at the Legion Hall who said so!"

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post