Holy Fuck!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Holy Fuck!
"Dump him. If he's an atheist he's unfit to be a father to your children. If he's an unfit father then any relationship is doomed to end in failure. Why stick in a relationship without any chance of a successful end?"

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Holy Fuck!
Fuckin Tapatalk.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Holy Fuck!
(27-10-2012 10:04 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(27-10-2012 03:00 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  "Dump him. If he's an atheist he's unfit to be a father to your children. If he's an unfit father then any relationship is doomed to end in failure. Why stick in a relationship without any chance of a successful end?"

As much as I'm sure I'd be revolted by the answer, I'm kind of curious to hear why he'd be "unfit to father her children". I realize that, as atheists, our diet mainly consists of human infants, but perhaps it goes a bit deeper than that?

I don't know that it needs to go deeper than he's going to want to chow down on their spawn.

~Izel
27-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Holy Fuck!
(27-10-2012 10:29 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Erx,
Have you got a TARDIS?

How did you do that?

See post 2. Drinking Beverage

~Izel
27-10-2012, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2012 10:41 PM by Atothetheist.)
Holy Fuck!
Holy Fuck! Can you believe this shit. The cruelty of it is unimaginable, as is the whole entire idea.

Belief is ONE part of a person (granted it can change people to a degree) but it is not something that defines the person so much that it warrents this shit:

Fucking Fuck fuck!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
27-10-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: Holy Fuck!
God I fucking hate Christians.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
27-10-2012, 10:01 PM
(27-10-2012 03:00 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  "Dump him. If he's an atheist he's unfit to be a father to your children. If he's an unfit father then any relationship is doomed to end in failure. Why stick in a relationship without any chance of a successful end?"

I can't stand some of those people, I got banned from that site... Quite a long time ago I think.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
27-10-2012, 10:04 PM

As much as I'm sure I'd be revolted by the answer, I'm kind of curious to hear why he'd be "unfit to father her children". I realize that, as atheists, our diet mainly consists of human infants, but perhaps it goes a bit deeper than that?

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Erx,
Have you got a TARDIS?

How did you do that?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
27-10-2012, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2012 12:01 AM by GirlyMan.)
(27-10-2012 03:00 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  "Dump him. If he's an atheist he's unfit to be a father to your children. If he's an unfit father then any relationship is doomed to end in failure. Why stick in a relationship without any chance of a successful end?" - ChristianNationalist @ christianforums.net

Hah, I'm pretty sure the Catholic schoolgirl ManlyGirl picked this atheist out precisely because she saw the potential for how "fit" this atheist was to be a father. Won't comment on how "successful" the coupling was, but 26 years later we got 4 beautiful children and 5 beautiful grandchildren (4 from GirlyBoy's marriage, I love them equally) and Girly being in the top 10% income level helps to support them all. Manly can't solve PDE's but think she very well might be smarter than me nonetheless.

Atheism implies unfit father? Fuck you let's compare tax returns, ChristianNationalist. Let's see who is more motherfucking "fit" to be a father.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post