Holy Fuck!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2012, 10:46 PM
RE: Holy Fuck!
Quote:I hate to say it... But you should probably leave him. I think he started dating you to make you an atheist too, and I think you're better off without that sort of person around.

Fuck you bitch. How fucking dare you say that when you don't even know anything about the guy! How could you even say such a thing!? God I want to bitchslap this person so hard she will be the one nailed to the cross on Calvary.

God, this fucking sickens me because not only am I a hopeless romantic who is optimistic about love, but I am a fucking decent human being.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
27-10-2012, 10:48 PM
(27-10-2012 10:29 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Erx,
Have you got a TARDIS?

How did you do that?

Edit button. Either that or the effect changed the cause...Or he is Nostradamus reincarnated.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
27-10-2012, 10:53 PM
(27-10-2012 10:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-10-2012 03:00 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  "Dump him. If he's an atheist he's unfit to be a father to your children. If he's an unfit father then any relationship is doomed to end in failure. Why stick in a relationship without any chance of a successful end?" - ChristianNationalist @ christianforums.net

Hah, I'm pretty sure the Catholic schoolgirl ManlyGirl picked this atheist out precisely because she saw the potential for how "fit" this atheist was to be a father. Won't comment on how "successful" the coupling was, but 26 years later we got 4 beautiful children and 5 beautiful grandchildren (4 from GirlyBoy's marriage, I love them equally) and Girly being in the top 10% income level helps to support them all. Manly can't solve PDE's but think she very well might be smarter than me nonetheless.

Atheism implies unfit father, fuck you let's compare tax returns ... motherfucking unfit fucker.

To be honest, it is a little scary. Trying to picture you being my grandaddy Ohmy

27-10-2012, 11:00 PM
(27-10-2012 10:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
Quote:I hate to say it... But you should probably leave him. I think he started dating you to make you an atheist too, and I think you're better off without that sort of person around.

Fuck you bitch. How fucking dare you say that when you don't even know anything about the guy! How could you even say such a thing!? God I want to bitchslap this person so hard she will be the one nailed to the cross on Calvary.

God, this fucking sickens me because not only am I a hopeless romantic who is optimistic about love, but I am a fucking decent human being.

That one pisses me off as well, I didn't start dating her 'cause I wanted to impose my nihilistic metaphysics on her, nobody deserves that. I started dating her 'cause I wanted to impose my penis on her. ... I'm thinking of going over there and posting something. ... Nah fuck it, they're not worthy.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-10-2012, 11:09 PM
(27-10-2012 10:53 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  To be honest, it is a little scary. Trying to picture you being my grandaddy Ohmy

You just need to imagine what I look like when my hair and beard are fully realized. Here let me help. Big Grin

[Image: bobby.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-10-2012, 11:11 PM
(27-10-2012 11:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-10-2012 10:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Fuck you bitch. How fucking dare you say that when you don't even know anything about the guy! How could you even say such a thing!? God I want to bitchslap this person so hard she will be the one nailed to the cross on Calvary.

That one pisses me off as well, I didn't start dating her 'cause I wanted to impose my nihilistic metaphysics on her, nobody deserves that. I started dating her 'cause I wanted to impose my penis on her. ... I'm thinking of going over there and posting something. ... Nah fuck it, they're not worthy.
Do it Girly, I would but I am banned from that site.

28-10-2012, 12:08 AM
(27-10-2012 11:11 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(27-10-2012 11:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That one pisses me off as well, I didn't start dating her 'cause I wanted to impose my nihilistic metaphysics on her, nobody deserves that. I started dating her 'cause I wanted to impose my penis on her. ... I'm thinking of going over there and posting something. ... Nah fuck it, they're not worthy.
Do it Girly, I would but I am banned from that site.

If I could elucidate it without blasting them with the vulgar fucking hairless drunken talking monkey, I just might. ... But it doesn't feel worth the effort. Wink

28-10-2012, 01:23 AM
(27-10-2012 10:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

Seems like you know as much about her as she knows about this "guy", if her condemnation of his is sickening, what is yours of her.

I know perfectly reasonable because your right and shes wrong, dont know what I was thinking.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-10-2012, 01:25 AM
(28-10-2012 01:23 AM)Humakt Wrote:  
(27-10-2012 10:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Fuck you bitch. How fucking dare you say that when you don't even know anything about the guy! How could you even say such a thing!? God I want to bitchslap this person so hard she will be the one nailed to the cross on Calvary.

Seems like you know as much about her as she knows about this "guy", if her condemnation of his is sickening, what is yours of her.

I know perfectly reasonable because your right and shes wrong, dont know what I was thinking.
I am not condemning her or even calling her something, but only reacting to what she said.

28-10-2012, 01:29 AM
You've inspired me to explore that site a bit for more shit that would infuriate me to the point of steam shooting out of my ears. It did not disappoint.

In a thread entitled "Should we make unbelievers angry?", one individual replied:

"If we aren't at least making unbelievers feel unfomfortable, we may not be where we should be in our walk with Jesus."

What this means is that - for Christians who think this way - our continued opposition to their irrationality, ignorance and insufferable stubbornness only means that what they're doing (and believing) is right. It's a self-supporting failsafe within the construct of their beliefs. Any opposition to their position only proves that their position is valid.

I can't help but be disgusted by this.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post