Holy Fuck!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2012, 01:33 AM
RE: Holy Fuck!
(28-10-2012 01:25 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 01:23 AM)Humakt Wrote:  Seems like you know as much about her as she knows about this "guy", if her condemnation of his is sickening, what is yours of her.

I know perfectly reasonable because your right and shes wrong, dont know what I was thinking.
I am not condemning her or even calling her something, but only reacting to what she said.

Fuck you bitch. Sound condemning and like your calling her something. And thats just the first three words, how dare you is also condemnation.

If your gonna hate, own it.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2012, 01:33 AM
(28-10-2012 01:23 AM)Humakt Wrote:  
(27-10-2012 10:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Fuck you bitch. How fucking dare you say that when you don't even know anything about the guy! How could you even say such a thing!? God I want to bitchslap this person so hard she will be the one nailed to the cross on Calvary.

God, this fucking sickens me because not only am I a hopeless romantic who is optimistic about love, but I am a fucking decent human being.

Seems like you know as much about her as she knows about this "guy", if her condemnation of his is sickening, what is yours of her.

I know perfectly reasonable because your right and shes wrong, dont know what I was thinking.

The difference is that her condemnation is offensive. Ato's is DEfensive.

If a man comes at me with a knife in his hand and full intent to kill me, I'm not just as bad as he is if I stab him in self defense. He made the first move, and I reacted accordingly.

It is the same with this deludite woman. She made the first move by being a bitch toward someone who doesn't believe in the same sky-fairy that she does. Ato reacted accordingly.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
28-10-2012, 01:35 AM
(28-10-2012 01:33 AM)Humakt Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 01:25 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I am not condemning her or even calling her something, but only reacting to what she said.

Fuck you bitch. Sound condemning and like your calling her something. And thats just the first three words, how dare you is also condemnation.

Fuck you bitch is reacting to what she said, it isn't describing her. I am not calling her a bitch for real, but only reacting to the quote. How dare you is a statement about how cruel the view is. Nothing about her, but about the statement.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
28-10-2012, 01:36 AM
[Image: michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif]

/thread

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
28-10-2012, 01:55 AM
(28-10-2012 01:33 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 01:23 AM)Humakt Wrote:  Seems like you know as much about her as she knows about this "guy", if her condemnation of his is sickening, what is yours of her.

The difference is that her condemnation is offensive. Ato's is DEfensive.

If a man comes at me with a knife in his hand and full intent to kill me, I'm not just as bad as he is if I stab him in self defense. He made the first move, and I reacted accordingly.

It is the same with this deludite woman. She made the first move by being a bitch toward someone who doesn't believe in the same sky-fairy that she does. Ato reacted accordingly.

Well that makes perfect sense obviously shes no right to act in accordance with what she sees as correct, because shes wrong. Your example of a man with a knife is interesting to, in that she advocates a non violent course of action and ato wishes to see her assaulted and crucified, self defence is a perfectly valid motivation, but I fail to see how her statement is in anyway comparable to wielding a knife with murderous intent.

Also, her advice is not addressed to someone who does not believe in sky fairies, but to one who does, she is not addressing the atheist she is referring to him.

She is civil, ato wishes her physical harm and uses language to denigrate her person. Im not sure in which area of civil discourse this is acceptable conduct. Really, what your saying is shes wrong, your right and that superiority gives you free reign to be for want of a better term "holier than thou"

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
28-10-2012, 02:02 AM
(28-10-2012 01:55 AM)Humakt Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 01:33 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  The difference is that her condemnation is offensive. Ato's is DEfensive.

Well that makes perfect sense obviously shes no right to act in accordance with what she sees as correct, because shes wrong. Your example of a man with a knife is interesting to, in that she advocates a non violent course of action and ato wishes to see her assaulted and crucified, self defence is a perfectly valid motivation, but I fail to see how her statement is in anyway comparable to wielding a knife with murderous intent.

Also, her advice is not addressed to someone who does not believe in sky fairies, but to one who does, she is not addressing the atheist she is referring to him.

She is civil, ato wishes her physical harm and uses language to denigrate her person. Im not sure in which area of civil discourse this is acceptable conduct. Really, what your saying is shes wrong, your right and that superiority gives you free reign to be for want of a better term "holier than thou"

I'm not sure Ato ever wished her physical harm. As for my analogy, it is actually quite perfect. The finer details (knife-wielding and murderous intent) are completely irrelevant. What is relevant is that a defensive action is not equal to an offensive action.

This cunt made a serious personal judgment about a man, simply because he doesn't believe in God. Ato recognized and acknowledged that as being reprehensible.

Your argument is invalid.

28-10-2012, 02:16 AM
(28-10-2012 01:35 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 01:33 AM)Humakt Wrote:  Fuck you bitch. Sound condemning and like your calling her something. And thats just the first three words, how dare you is also condemnation.

Fuck you bitch is reacting to what she said, it isn't describing her. I am not calling her a bitch for real, but only reacting to the quote. How dare you is a statement about how cruel the view is. Nothing about her, but about the statement.

So her words are a bitch, that doesn't really make any sense. Fuck you bitch, is not literary critique your clearly telling her, not to her face admittedly, to go fuck herself you are referring to her as a bitch as the statement is clearly address at her as is your wish to see her crucified "God I want to bitchslap this person so hard she will be the one nailed to the cross on Calvary." you refer specifically in person twice here you want to bitch slap "this person", you individually identify her as the object of your statement.

I can understand maybe not wanting to be that guy, but to refute what you've said so unambiguously just a few posts earlier just seems I'll go with bold.

But meh, whatever, seems to me like you don't really understand what your saying so Ive no expectation you get what I'm saying.

28-10-2012, 02:18 AM
(28-10-2012 02:16 AM)Humakt Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 01:35 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Fuck you bitch is reacting to what she said, it isn't describing her. I am not calling her a bitch for real, but only reacting to the quote. How dare you is a statement about how cruel the view is. Nothing about her, but about the statement.

So her words are a bitch, that doesn't really make any sense. Fuck you bitch, is not literary critique your clearly telling her, not to her face admittedly, to go fuck herself you are referring to her as a bitch as the statement is clearly address at her as is your wish to see her crucified "God I want to bitchslap this person so hard she will be the one nailed to the cross on Calvary." you refer specifically in person twice here you want to bitch slap "this person", you individually identify her as the object of your statement.

I can understand maybe not wanting to be that guy, but to refute what you've said so unambiguously just a few posts earlier just seems I'll go with bold.

But meh, whatever, seems to me like you don't really understand what your saying so Ive no expectation you get what I'm saying.

I am not wishing real physical harm on her, but to show how much that post disgusted me. You seem to take what I said too seriously.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
28-10-2012, 02:26 AM
(28-10-2012 02:18 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 02:16 AM)Humakt Wrote:  So her words are a bitch, that doesn't really make any sense. Fuck you bitch, is not literary critique your clearly telling her, not to her face admittedly, to go fuck herself you are referring to her as a bitch as the statement is clearly address at her as is your wish to see her crucified "God I want to bitchslap this person so hard she will be the one nailed to the cross on Calvary." you refer specifically in person twice here you want to bitch slap "this person", you individually identify her as the object of your statement.

I am not wishing real physical harm on her, but to show how much that post disgusted me. You seem to take what I said too seriously.

He's taking things literally in an unnecessary and suspiciously troll-like manner...

...something smells fishy.

28-10-2012, 02:34 AM
(28-10-2012 02:02 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 01:55 AM)Humakt Wrote:  Well that makes perfect sense obviously shes no right to act in accordance with what she sees as correct, because shes wrong. Your example of a man with a knife is interesting to, in that she advocates a non violent course of action and ato wishes to see her assaulted and crucified, self defence is a perfectly valid motivation, but I fail to see how her statement is in anyway comparable to wielding a knife with murderous intent.

I'm not sure Ato ever wished her physical harm. As for my analogy, it is actually quite perfect. The finer details (knife-wielding and murderous intent) are completely irrelevant. What is relevant is that a defensive action is not equal to an offensive action.

This cunt made a serious personal judgment about a man, simply because he doesn't believe in God. Ato recognized and acknowledged that as being reprehensible.

Your argument is invalid.

Duh, of course my argument is invalid, your right and I disagree with you I though Id conceded that your authority was beyond question.

But, just for the sake of it, as your not sure that Ato ever wished her harm, sounds a little like less than unshakable conviction in the absolute truth of your belief.

"God I want to bitchslap this person so hard she will be the one nailed to the cross on Calvary."

Being nailed to cross, maybe he didn't mean that in a harmful way, maybe its quite restful.

Obviously, your analogy is quite perfect, as Ive conceded your the standard by which truth should be measured. Thus your analogies don't require any content, the fact the have been delivered to us from your position of absolute authority means that substance isn't required.

And of course, to wish violence on a person and to curse them out is a perfectly reasonable defensive act to one who has expressed their opinion in a civil manner. I mean fuck that ho, what right does she have to see things different to you, what right does she have to express her opinion.