Holy Fuck!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2012, 02:37 AM
RE: Holy Fuck!
(28-10-2012 02:34 AM)Humakt Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 02:02 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I'm not sure Ato ever wished her physical harm. As for my analogy, it is actually quite perfect. The finer details (knife-wielding and murderous intent) are completely irrelevant. What is relevant is that a defensive action is not equal to an offensive action.

This cunt made a serious personal judgment about a man, simply because he doesn't believe in God. Ato recognized and acknowledged that as being reprehensible.

Your argument is invalid.

Duh, of course my argument is invalid, your right and I disagree with you I though Id conceded that your authority was beyond question.

But, just for the sake of it, as your not sure that Ato ever wished her harm, sounds a little like less than unshakable conviction in the absolute truth of your belief.

"God I want to bitchslap this person so hard she will be the one nailed to the cross on Calvary."

Being nailed to cross, maybe he didn't mean that in a harmful way, maybe its quite restful.

Obviously, your analogy is quite perfect, as Ive conceded your the standard by which truth should be measured. Thus your analogies don't require any content, the fact the have been delivered to us from your position of absolute authority means that substance isn't required.

And of course, to wish violence on a person and to curse them out is a perfectly reasonable defensive act to one who has expressed their opinion in a civil manner. I mean fuck that ho, what right does she have to see things different to you, what right does she have to express her opinion.

I am not saying she has no right to see things differently, but I am reacting to what she said and showing my disgust by making a post about how strongly I am reacting about this post. The bitchslap ping part is not literal, but a element to show my reaction to her post.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2012, 02:40 AM
(28-10-2012 02:26 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 02:18 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I am not wishing real physical harm on her, but to show how much that post disgusted me. You seem to take what I said too seriously.

He's taking things literally in an unnecessary and suspiciously troll-like manner...

...something smells fishy.

Heh, your funny. That's right I'm a troll seems like its not just your analogies that don't require substance, but your arguments to.

Nice that you not only don't address what I'm saying, you don't even have the manners to address me except in the third person.

Smells like something, but not fish.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-10-2012, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2012 02:46 AM by Vosur.)
(28-10-2012 02:40 AM)Humakt Wrote:  Heh, your funny. That's right I'm a troll seems like its not just your analogies that don't require substance, but your arguments to.

Nice that you not only don't address what I'm saying, you don't even have the manners to address me except in the third person.

[Image: mt56524,1252876962,smells_like_bullshit.jpg?bc]

(28-10-2012 02:34 AM)Humakt Wrote:  "God I want to bitchslap this person so hard she will be the one nailed to the cross on Calvary."

Being nailed to cross, maybe he didn't mean that in a harmful way, maybe its quite restful.
Go figure.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
28-10-2012, 02:52 AM
(28-10-2012 02:34 AM)Humakt Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 02:02 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I'm not sure Ato ever wished her physical harm. As for my analogy, it is actually quite perfect. The finer details (knife-wielding and murderous intent) are completely irrelevant. What is relevant is that a defensive action is not equal to an offensive action.

This cunt made a serious personal judgment about a man, simply because he doesn't believe in God. Ato recognized and acknowledged that as being reprehensible.

Your argument is invalid.

Duh, of course my argument is invalid, your right and I disagree with you I though Id conceded that your authority was beyond question.

But, just for the sake of it, as your not sure that Ato ever wished her harm, sounds a little like less than unshakable conviction in the absolute truth of your belief.

"God I want to bitchslap this person so hard she will be the one nailed to the cross on Calvary."

Obviously, your analogy is quite perfect, as Ive conceded your the standard by which truth should be measured. Thus your analogies don't require any content, the fact the have been delivered to us from your position of absolute authority means that substance isn't required.

And of course, to wish violence on a person and to curse them out is a perfectly reasonable defensive act to one who has expressed their opinion in a civil manner. I mean fuck that ho, what right does she have to see things different to you, what right does she have to express her opinion.

*Fully realizes that you are in fact trolling*

As for everything you said; as long as you realize my position of authority to be absolute, everything should be ok Wink

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
28-10-2012, 03:19 AM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2012 07:16 AM by Humakt.)
(28-10-2012 02:37 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 02:34 AM)Humakt Wrote:  Duh, of course my argument is invalid, your right and I disagree with you I though Id conceded that your authority was beyond question.

I am not saying she has no right to see things differently, but I am reacting to what she said and showing my disgust by making a post about how strongly I am reacting about this post. The bitchslap ping part is not literal, but a element to show my reaction to her post.

I'm not suggesting that you literally want to crucify her, what I originally said that your statement that she knew nothing of the person she was talking about save one thing is exactly the amount of information you have about her. If she is wrong to pass judgement, what makes you right, further more, she is civil and you are not. As well as being hypocritical, you conduct is arguably worse than hers. What I will suggest is, if your intent was to critique her advice you could perhaps have chosen a less inflammatory and personal form of address.

For the record, Ive no idea the context in which her advice was given or indeed who she is, but if the advice is given from one believer to another then she is only advising the other person to act in accordance with their beliefs and even in that she only advises, she doesn't frame it as a demand. We don't even know if the advice is unsolicited, it seems likely from context that she's been asked either personally or in general in a thread for that view, by one sky fairy believer about a relationship with a non fairy believer. In that there's at least half a dozen fairy beliefs that specifically support her view and word the "advice" somewhat more strongly.

As we live in a society which thank the fairies we have freedom of religion and what not, I guess that's how she dare, or rather doesn't. She has no need to dare, she has every right, as you have every right to think she's bat shit crazy. I guess what I'm getting at is how dare you try and piss on her rights, because lets make no bones about it, if these right go away its not her and hers that will face condemnation and sanction it's us.

End of the day, its not the religious or any other specific group that are the problem its people who are unquestioning convinced that they're right that are the problem, because the second step is they're wrong and we all know step 3 - kill, persecute, business as usual.

Now, you can feel free to take that anyway you want, I think you maybe stepped over the line slightly specifically by behaving in exactly the manner you were condemning. If you disagree bon chance, you act as you think is right end of the day its just idle forum banter.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
[+] 1 user Likes Humakt's post
28-10-2012, 03:21 AM
(28-10-2012 02:42 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 02:40 AM)Humakt Wrote:  Heh, your funny. That's right I'm a troll seems like its not just your analogies that don't require substance, but your arguments to.

[Image: mt56524,1252876962,smells_like_bullshit.jpg?bc]

(28-10-2012 02:34 AM)Humakt Wrote:  "God I want to bitchslap this person so hard she will be the one nailed to the cross on Calvary."

Go figure.

I'll see your linky and raise you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manners. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes Humakt's post
28-10-2012, 03:23 AM
(28-10-2012 02:52 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 02:34 AM)Humakt Wrote:  Duh, of course my argument is invalid, your right and I disagree with you I though Id conceded that your authority was beyond question.

*Fully realizes that you are in fact trolling*

As for everything you said; as long as you realize my position of authority to be absolute, everything should be ok Wink

I do indeed, your conviction is unmistakable, I will bear it mind if I run across you again and pay you the respect you are due.

28-10-2012, 03:28 AM
(28-10-2012 03:23 AM)Humakt Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 02:52 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  *Fully realizes that you are in fact trolling*

I do indeed, your conviction is unmistakable, I will bear it mind if I run across you again and pay you the respect you are due.

Well, my balls are noticeably dry. This will not do.

You can voice your conviction all you want, but unless you have the dedication to put your words into action; your conviction will be dismissed and you will not be allowed into my inner sanctum.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
28-10-2012, 03:35 AM
(28-10-2012 03:28 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 03:23 AM)Humakt Wrote:  I do indeed, your conviction is unmistakable, I will bear it mind if I run across you again and pay you the respect you are due.

Well, my balls are noticeably dry. This will not do.

You can voice your conviction all you want, but unless you have the dedication to put your words into action; your conviction will be dismissed and you will not be allowed into my inner sanctum.

Smile, then I'm exactly where I choose to be.

28-10-2012, 03:35 AM
(28-10-2012 01:29 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  In a thread entitled "Should we make unbelievers angry?", one individual replied:

"If we aren't at least making unbelievers feel unfomfortable, we may not be where we should be in our walk with Jesus."

Hah, Christian's got's no fuckin' prayer of making Girly uncomfortable or even taking more than passing notice. When I'm not letting them tickle my balls, they're nothing more than gnats around my head. ... looking to tickle my balls. ,

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post