Holy Fuck!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2012, 03:41 AM
RE: Holy Fuck!
(28-10-2012 03:28 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Well, my balls are noticeably dry. This will not do.

Manly got me Fresh Balls, so I'm thinking she must be tired of a sweaty satchel. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-10-2012, 03:42 AM
See this fucker?

[Image: 250px-Candiru_Pic1.jpg]

Rumor has it that guys should not pee in the Amazon, 'cause this little fucker will swim up your pipes and put some spiky lead in yer pencil. You numbnuts swimming in the cesspool of Christian forums, come back here with sore dicks and spread hate and discontent... Dodgy

Oh my Gwynnies.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-11-2012, 09:38 AM
I've been reading some of that ChristianForum site.

There is a member called "Unbeliever". It's not one of you guys by any chance?

01-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Few years ago on Yahoo answers a pregnant woman wanted to use her baby as leverage against the father for not saying grace at turkey day and wanted ideas on how to truly anger him beyond comprehension.

The baby may fit in her stomach, but that doesn't make her a fit mother.

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
01-11-2012, 08:15 PM
New member here. I have been reading on tapatalk for awhile, but had to register to post about this.

The guy is better off without her. I have been him. Spent three years in a relationship with a "christian." Her friends and family will never give in. She will never give in. It is sad, but the christians who have this warped view of the world, are never going to believe anything different.

I spent three years of heartbreak over it myself before I finally learned my lesson. I hope the girl dumped the guy to spare him that. These fools really believe the equally yoked garbage. They do not want him to believe in their god, they will not be satisfied unless he believes exactly the same things that they do. Exactly. All of it. All of the nonsense. Young Earth Creationism even.

I hope the guy got out early and moved on. Best thing for him.
[+] 1 user Likes Articula's post
01-11-2012, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2012 08:02 PM by Atothetheist.)
(01-11-2012 08:15 PM)Articula Wrote:  New member here. I have been reading on tapatalk for awhile, but had to register to post about this.

The guy is better off without her. I have been him. Spent three years in a relationship with a "christian." Her friends and family will never give in. She will never give in. It is sad, but the christians who have this warped view of the world, are never going to believe anything different.

I spent three years of heartbreak over it myself before I finally learned my lesson. I hope the girl dumped the guy to spare him that. These fools really believe the equally yoked garbage. They do not want him to believe in their god, they will not be satisfied unless he believes exactly the same things that they do. Exactly. All of it. All of the nonsense. Young Earth Creationism even.

I hope the guy got out early and moved on. Best thing for him.

Love should trancend problems, not be abandoned at the first sight of trouble. If she couldn't get over a difference in opinion, she didn't love you enough to. She is asking for help because she wants to overcome this problem.

I would give her a chance before writing her off.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.