Holy Modern Horror Stories of abuse of children

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2013, 03:23 PM
Holy Modern Horror Stories of abuse of children
Let me start buy saying that this is not a "Oh poor me story". Thanks to education, ( I am about to receive my second A.S. in web design and internet security, my minor was in ethics and my thesis was the evolution of religion. ), my eyes have been opened.
At the age of 6, I remember being taken out of my bed buy a man that I remembered as my uncle. Him and my mother dragged us from shit hole to shit hole. I was lucky to live a few months in any one place. It really is a blur until the fifth grade. We stopped running and ended up in a section of Cleveland Ohio that was the poorest of the poor. I and my two little brothers were the new kids in gangland. All I knew was that my mother was sick, ( she was a junky), at the age of 10 I was raising my little brothers. I cooked the meals, washes the dishes, changed the diapers. My mother was and still is a drug addict. I am sure she thanks Jesus was every pill.
I will tell more later,
I know that Seth cannot read everything,
I hope the monitors will pass my story to Seth
He was great here in clearwater and we are thankful.
Ed and Robin z
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Holy Modern Horror Stories of abuse of children
To be honest, Seth practically never reads the forum but if you want him to read your story you can always email it to him, there should be an option to contact him on the main page.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Beliefs of Children niclas@hedhman.org 9 235 04-06-2014 09:21 PM
Last Post: HU.Junyuan
  Atheist writing a holy book itsacow 4 685 01-04-2012 09:00 AM
Last Post: GirlyMan