Holy Shit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2013, 09:58 AM
Holy Shit
PLEASE read this article. PLEASE actually think about it. PLEASE....DO SOMETHING!!

http://thecontraryfarmer.wordpress.com/2...-medicine/

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
06-03-2013, 10:02 AM
RE: Holy Shit
(06-03-2013 09:58 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  PLEASE read this article. PLEASE actually think about it. PLEASE....DO SOMETHING!!

Well, we could request that the transplants only be done in ORs with AC and not fans...you know...just in case. Big Grin

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
06-03-2013, 10:10 AM
(06-03-2013 10:02 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 09:58 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  PLEASE read this article. PLEASE actually think about it. PLEASE....DO SOMETHING!!

Well, we could request that the transplants only be done in ORs with AC and not fans...you know...just in case. Big Grin
Lol, smart ass. Wink

The part about this that really gets me (I am a long-time advocate of recycling manure, both from us and our animals) is the fact that we throw away perfectly good fertilizer, and instead spend a bunch of money making "chemical fertilizer". All the while, trying to find a place to hide the good stuff. It's just so insane it blows my mind.

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
06-03-2013, 10:14 AM
I can't find any followup studies or comments by other scientist. While potentially interesting,without peer review this doesn't merit a verified account.

Just an outsider looking inn.
06-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Sorry, the rest of the article was lost on me after the part about transplanting someone else's shit into a person's body through their NOSE...

OK, yeah, we should recycle manure. But, really, through the nose? No better way?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
06-03-2013, 12:15 PM
(06-03-2013 10:14 AM)Foxcanine1 Wrote:  I can't find any followup studies or comments by other scientist. While potentially interesting,without peer review this doesn't merit a verified account.
Not sure what kind of studies you are looking for. It's not a secret that manure makes great fertilizer. Although, if you want some hard stats (and yes, the sources are cited) I'd suggest reading Genes book, Holy Shit. Really good read, even if you're not a farmer.

If you're referring to the treatment mentioned in the article, I don't suspect a hospital would use the method had it not been studied and reviewed, but I suppose without those studies you can ignore that part if you like. My point was more directed at the fact that we store/hide/dispose of manure. We call it waste, but it shouldn't be wasted like it is.

06-03-2013, 01:03 PM
It's called Fecal microbiota transplantation In theory it should work since it changes the ratio of harmless bacteria in the gut so they basically out compete the more harmful bacteria.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
06-03-2013, 02:47 PM
I've actually read of this a number of other places before, so I think the idea has been getting closer to legit/mainstream. One of these days, getting a transpoosion will be common place Smile

Google the word, once, and you'll see all sorts of writeups over the past couple years.
06-03-2013, 03:02 PM
Damn, the only thing that comes to mind is "OMG"

Shit, back in my country I stuck a doodoo in the door handle of an asshole that almost ran over me and then insulted me on my way to school. He parked like 1/2 block away from the school. I could see the car from our classroom.

At the end of the day I went to the WC and packed in a plastic bag a small amount of the medicine mentioned in that article and placed the sticky matter in his fkn door handle so he wouldn't see it but for sure squeeze it. hahaha, medicine for you abusive sucker!!!

fuck waiting for karma to take care of it.

(I was 13 and I believed in god) Wink

I Heart Qualia Soup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-03-2013, 03:14 PM
Sounds like a well researched article with enormous potential.

Are there specific lobby groups opposed to the possibilities in this area?