Holy Shit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: Holy Shit
[quote='Stark Raving' pid='268763' dateline='1362634565']
[quote='Momsurroundedbyboys' pid='268707' dateline='1362627933']

On my. I don't know what to think about that...
There's a reason, I don't garden. Sure I used to dream of being Laura Ingalls when I was little girl...but then the thought of outhouses bothered me...
[/quote]
Lol, no outhouses here either. Quite the opposite. I am Of the firm belief that the washroom should be a well appointed, warm, comfortable place. It should be a place you hesitate to leave, and you should feel clean and refreshed when you do.
[/quote]

Ok you won me back with that! If only everyone in this house felt the same way...ooh...I'd be very happy!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Holy Shit
(06-03-2013 11:36 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 09:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  On my. I don't know what to think about that...
There's a reason, I don't garden. Sure I used to dream of being Laura Ingalls when I was little girl...but then the thought of outhouses bothered me...
Lol, no outhouses here either. Quite the opposite. I am Of the firm belief that the washroom should be a well appointed, warm, comfortable place. It should be a place you hesitate to leave, and you should feel clean and refreshed when you do.

Widescreen flat panel and Xbox included?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
07-03-2013, 02:36 PM
Funny stuff Clap

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
07-03-2013, 05:14 PM
(06-03-2013 09:58 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  PLEASE read this article. PLEASE actually think about it. PLEASE....DO SOMETHING!!

http://thecontraryfarmer.wordpress.com/2...-medicine/
Need some new poop in your bottom, Stark?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade