Holy Shit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: Holy Shit
(06-03-2013 11:36 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 09:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  On my. I don't know what to think about that...
There's a reason, I don't garden. Sure I used to dream of being Laura Ingalls when I was little girl...but then the thought of outhouses bothered me...
Lol, no outhouses here either. Quite the opposite. I am Of the firm belief that the washroom should be a well appointed, warm, comfortable place. It should be a place you hesitate to leave, and you should feel clean and refreshed when you do.

Ok you won me back with that! If only everyone in this house felt the same way...ooh...I'd be very happy!

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Holy Shit
(06-03-2013 11:36 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 09:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  On my. I don't know what to think about that...
There's a reason, I don't garden. Sure I used to dream of being Laura Ingalls when I was little girl...but then the thought of outhouses bothered me...
Lol, no outhouses here either. Quite the opposite. I am Of the firm belief that the washroom should be a well appointed, warm, comfortable place. It should be a place you hesitate to leave, and you should feel clean and refreshed when you do.

Widescreen flat panel and Xbox included?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
07-03-2013, 02:36 PM
Funny stuff Clap

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
07-03-2013, 05:14 PM
(06-03-2013 09:58 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  PLEASE read this article. PLEASE actually think about it. PLEASE....DO SOMETHING!!

http://thecontraryfarmer.wordpress.com/2...-medicine/
Need some new poop in your bottom, Stark?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade