Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2012, 06:59 PM
RE: Holy Shit!
(15-07-2012 11:25 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(14-07-2012 08:01 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That's a lot of churches. Shocking

[Image: church.png]
You live in like church central Smile

Fortunately, they are extremely diverse. Within walking distance of my house is a Buddhist Temple, a Hindu Temple, 2 Unitarian Universalist Churches, and a Baptist Church. Actually makes it kinda easy for an atheist to go unnoticed with such a diverse population. Wink

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-07-2012, 07:33 PM
(15-07-2012 06:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-07-2012 11:25 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  You live in like church central Smile

Fortunately, they are extremely diverse. Within walking distance of my house is a Buddhist Temple, a Hindu Temple, 2 Unitarian Universalist Churches, and a Baptist Church. Actually makes it kinda easy for an atheist to go unnoticed with such a diverse population. Wink
Isn't it hard to go unnoticed when you're on public display in the Museum of Natural History? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
15-07-2012, 07:46 PM
(15-07-2012 07:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-07-2012 06:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Fortunately, they are extremely diverse. Within walking distance of my house is a Buddhist Temple, a Hindu Temple, 2 Unitarian Universalist Churches, and a Baptist Church. Actually makes it kinda easy for an atheist to go unnoticed with such a diverse population. Wink
Isn't it hard to go unnoticed when you're on public display in the Museum of Natural History? Consider

True. The Buddhists, Hindus, and UUs might recognize me from the Homo Girlyensis exhibit there, but they weren't looking to dick with me anyway so it don't matter. The Baptists, well they've never been there. So it still don't matter. Wink

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post