Holy Spirited

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2012, 06:57 AM
Holy Spirited
Cristina Rad, everybody...

The difference between Cristina and my Gwynnies is having drawn Gwyneth for too many thousands of hours... and nothing much. Big Grin

The too many thousands of hours of drawing Gwynnies is where the smart money bets John Cantor somehow became a prophet. That "somehow" may yet surface as the Book of Gwynnite. Which is, of course, Love is Void, and a whole buncha entropy. Big Grin

Some of that entropy has scientific merit. Between Pure Number, the Witwiki symbolism, love is the emotional dynamic of least entropy, and the potential of electromagnetic communication, which is a quartet of whacked-out hypotheses I stumbled over; I stumbled over some Very Interesting Shit. For something that only has to "make Gwyneth Paltrow smile," there ain't much excuse for not writing the damn thing. I mean, monkey gonna keep waking up in the morning, carrying me along with it; while I've been packed and ready for the flight outta town on the wings of my last Gwynnie dream.

Which is to say, motherfuckers talking about money, make me not wanna live on this planet no more. Angel

All I need to live for, "make Gwyneth Paltrow smile;" all such matters only matter for the moment.

Yeah, I know some thing you fuckers don't. Big Grin

Oh! You know what else I did? I'm over this guy's house one time - flaming Christian dude - crack a beer and pop a toast:

To the Holy Spirit!

And he looks at me, and goes, never drank a toast to the Holy Spirit before...

[Image: -qeccz2YVEqGTIjxpQJ2Bw2.jpg]

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
11-07-2012, 08:39 AM
RE: Holy Spirited
I thought you became a prophet at work. Were you drawing Gwyneth on the job? That's not being a very responsible employee is it? I doubt Cristina would approve.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
11-07-2012, 08:48 AM
(11-07-2012 06:57 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Cristina Rad, everybody...

The difference between Cristina and my Gwynnies is having drawn Gwyneth for too many thousands of hours... and nothing much. Big Grin

The too many thousands of hours of drawing Gwynnies is where the smart money bets John Cantor somehow became a prophet. That "somehow" may yet surface as the Book of Gwynnite. Which is, of course, Love is Void, and a whole buncha entropy. Big Grin

Some of that entropy has scientific merit. Between Pure Number, the Witwiki symbolism, love is the emotional dynamic of least entropy, and the potential of electromagnetic communication, which is a quartet of whacked-out hypotheses I stumbled over; I stumbled over some Very Interesting Shit. For something that only has to "make Gwyneth Paltrow smile," there ain't much excuse for not writing the damn thing. I mean, monkey gonna keep waking up in the morning, carrying me along with it; while I've been packed and ready for the flight outta town on the wings of my last Gwynnie dream.

Which is to say, motherfuckers talking about money, make me not wanna live on this planet no more. Angel

All I need to live for, "make Gwyneth Paltrow smile;" all such matters only matter for the moment.

Yeah, I know some thing you fuckers don't. Big Grin
Imma gonna go out on a limb and say, declaratively, that Christina is 100% hoteter than your Gwyneth...no offense meant, but she exudes sexy...

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
[+] 1 user Likes Seasbury's post
11-07-2012, 08:49 AM
(11-07-2012 08:39 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  That's not being a very responsible employee is it?

There's an unholy trine :responsible. employee. me. Big Grin

Fuck Cristina... I mean, well... it's about the Gwynnies. It's a zero-point equation, how much of the Void held by the individual. See the problem? In a clear sense, even objective truth is subjective. That's the last word on faith. Ya don't need them other words. Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
11-07-2012, 08:50 AM
(11-07-2012 08:48 AM)Seasbury Wrote:  but she exudes sexy...

All hail the professor... Dodgy

Big Grin

Thumbsup

11-07-2012, 09:03 AM
(11-07-2012 08:50 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 08:48 AM)Seasbury Wrote:  but she exudes sexy...

All hail the professor... Dodgy

Big Grin

Thumbsup
Just saying...

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
11-07-2012, 09:13 AM
(11-07-2012 09:03 AM)Seasbury Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 08:50 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  All hail the professor... Dodgy

Big Grin

Thumbsup
Just saying...
Pix. Or it didn't happen.

11-07-2012, 09:20 AM
(11-07-2012 09:13 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 09:03 AM)Seasbury Wrote:  Just saying...
Pix. Or it didn't happen.
Buddy , you had the nerve to call me out on "morality" for passing a truck at 5 miles over the speed limit! I'd do Christina in a heartbeat....my wife might actually approve - now, you can call me out on morality...lol!

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
11-07-2012, 09:38 AM
(11-07-2012 09:20 AM)Seasbury Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 09:13 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Pix. Or it didn't happen.
Buddy , you had the nerve to call me out on "morality" for passing a truck at 5 miles over the speed limit! I'd do Christina in a heartbeat....my wife might actually approve - now, you can call me out on morality...lol!
You didn't like that one, did ya? Ran a simulation - thing prophets do - and if it were me, I'd definitely be cooked. So, we were cooked. Evil_monster

As for Cristina... do I hafta post the pix? She did one video, in this bikini?

A clear illustration of a fundamental hypothesis: men are self-aware penises. Women can rule the world, any time they deserve it.

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
11-07-2012, 09:45 AM
(11-07-2012 09:38 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You didn't like that one, did ya? Ran a simulation - thing prophets do - and if it were me, I'd definitely be cooked. So, we were cooked. Evil_monster

As for Cristina... do I hafta post the pix? She did one video, in this bikini?

A clear illustration of a fundamental hypothesis: men are self-aware penises. Women can rule the world, any time they deserve it.

my way of saying your "morality" is askew... Smile

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog