Holy Spirited

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: Holy Spirited
(11-07-2012 09:45 AM)Seasbury Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 09:38 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You didn't like that one, did ya? Ran a simulation - thing prophets do - and if it were me, I'd definitely be cooked. So, we were cooked. Evil_monster

As for Cristina... do I hafta post the pix? She did one video, in this bikini?

A clear illustration of a fundamental hypothesis: men are self-aware penises. Women can rule the world, any time they deserve it.

my way of saying your "morality" is askew... Smile
Sola fides, what's wrong with it? I mean, if the atheist doesn't know, then the atheist doesn't fucking know. Ain't really that complicated. Me, however? You wanna copy the morality of a psychopath? There ain't no correct answer, there's just more questions... speaking of questions...

[Image: chris.jpg?w=614]

[Image: 1e419050bfc19df20a03f26975f5cd86_resized.jpg]

What, are you kidding me? In a perfect world, think animatronics. Thumbsup

And in that perfect world, it would be a question of ethics. Stuck on morality means we got a long way to go. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
11-07-2012, 10:02 AM
Facts are facts Woodrow -- in terms of lust, Christina beats down Gwyneth any day, any time....fuck you, fuck offf Smile

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
[+] 1 user Likes Seasbury's post
11-07-2012, 10:09 AM
(11-07-2012 10:02 AM)Seasbury Wrote:  Facts are facts Woodrow -- in terms of lust, Christina beats down Gwyneth any day, any time....fuck you, fuck offf Smile

I think you should get a helmet, I made a much less confrontational Gwynnies comment and it was brutal Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
11-07-2012, 10:10 AM
I always liked this ... DO NOT WANT

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
11-07-2012, 10:22 AM
(11-07-2012 10:09 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 10:02 AM)Seasbury Wrote:  Facts are facts Woodrow -- in terms of lust, Christina beats down Gwyneth any day, any time....fuck you, fuck offf Smile

I think you should get a helmet, I made a much less confrontational Gwynnies comment and it was brutal Smile

Imma big boy and HoC, in spite of being prick, cannot win this argument...Christina bitch slaps gwynethn 99%!of the time and he knows This...

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
11-07-2012, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 06:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
This is the hot chick who asked if getting hit on in a bar after some atheist convention qualified as sexual harassment that started the shitstorm between the "dude, you look like a sex offender" ugly Thunderf00t and the just plain normally ugly old fat man Pharyngula that LabMonster started a thread about here. Goddam, that chick's gonna get hit on at the fuckin' bus stop. Hell she's gonna get hit on at a convention for the blind. Fuckin' Thunderf00t and Pharyngula got played like a couple of horny high school kids instead of world class scientists.

Bravo, succubus, bravo. [Image: bravo-7466.gif] But you won't entrap Girly so easily. (Note to self: If you ever feel the need to attend an atheist conference where you might accidentally run into the succubus, stop the Androgel a week before.)

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-07-2012, 08:22 PM
(11-07-2012 06:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This is the hot chick who asked if getting hit on in a bar after some atheist convention qualified as sexual harassment that started the shitstorm between the "dude, you look like a sex offender" ugly Thunderf00t and the just plain normally ugly old fat man Pharyngula that LabMonster started a thread about here. Goddam, that chick's gonna get hit on at the fuckin' bus stop. Hell she's gonna get hit on at a convention for the blind. Fuckin' Thunderf00t and Pharyngula got played like a couple of horny high school kids instead of world class scientists.

Bravo, succubus, bravo. [Image: bravo-7466.gif] But you won't entrap Girly so easily. (Note to self: If you ever feel the need to attend an atheist conference where you might accidentally run into the succubus, stop the Androgel a week before.)
Just take Manly with you so she can bring you back to earth with her, "Goddamn, Bob..."

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
11-07-2012, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 08:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-07-2012 08:22 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 06:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This is the hot chick who asked if getting hit on in a bar after some atheist convention qualified as sexual harassment that started the shitstorm between the "dude, you look like a sex offender" ugly Thunderf00t and the just plain normally ugly old fat man Pharyngula that LabMonster started a thread about here. Goddam, that chick's gonna get hit on at the fuckin' bus stop. Hell she's gonna get hit on at a convention for the blind. Fuckin' Thunderf00t and Pharyngula got played like a couple of horny high school kids instead of world class scientists.

Just take Manly with you so she can bring you back to earth with her, "Goddamn, Bob..."

Manly wouldn't be looking to stop me if I got played like Thunderf00t and Pharyngula, she'd be laughing her ass off finding ways to prod me on and further provoke me. Hot atheist chick ain't the only succubus out there. I'd be like Karl from an Idiot Abroad with Ricky Gervais cornering and sticking me. Sure it's funny for the rest of you, but Karl never seems very happy.

Think I would fare better than him with the fundoshi in the dohyƍ, though.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-07-2012, 08:58 PM
Johnny, you disappoint me.
You left out my favorite Atheist Girl.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
11-07-2012, 09:34 PM
(11-07-2012 10:22 AM)Seasbury Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 10:09 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I think you should get a helmet, I made a much less confrontational Gwynnies comment and it was brutal Smile

Imma big boy and HoC, in spite of being prick, cannot win this argument...Christina bitch slaps gwynethn 99%!of the time and he knows This...
Da fuck, Seasbury? She sure bitch-slapped the spelling outta you. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post