Holy Spirited

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: Holy Spirited
(11-07-2012 06:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Hell she's gonna get hit on at a convention for the blind. Fuckin' Thunderf00t and Pharyngula got played like a couple of horny high school kids instead of world class scientists.

Thank you for the rundown Girly! After I lost interest early on with this, I still hadn't been able to figure out what really transpired -and why all the huff. Sheesh. It appears that when third parties became involved, assumptions developed and flew around the blogosphere with such rapidity, that the original parties involved weren't even connected to or aware of any of the goings on. Typical.

I wonder about that blog in which Pharyngula talked about picking up people at conventions... was that even real? Doubtful. I know that he, Thunderf00t, and Healthy Addict have in the past, run interference on certain issues and put out some "disinformation" to see how far it goes, see who takes the bait, to find the responsible parties. I didn't know that Thunderf00t had anything do do with any of this particular issue. Hmm.

The more I know, the more I see how convoluted this issue has become. I have to ask: to what end? To fuck with the reputations of a few, fairly prominent people within the Atheist community? So... now, do I wonder if this was all some orchestrated horse shit to make Atheists appear to be a bunch of "degenerates who can't even handle their own nefarious conduct"? Should this discussion now be moved to the "conspiracies" forum? Blink Laughat

This is pretty much the reason I've stayed away from the interwebz as of late... I'm tired of picking through stupid shit like this, only to find that it's someones' little drama arc. Jesusfuck - I'm just waiting for the last season of House to come on DVD, so then I'll only be attentive to one last fucking TV show!

How irrelevant does shit have to get before it is finally considered what it is in the first place? Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
12-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Having no interest in the harassment and / or conspiracy bullshit.

I have to say... I adore Christina, Rene, and Ashley, etc., - all are extremely hot women who know exactly what they are doing. I also like Thunderf00t, Pharyngula, and Philhellenes, etc., - all fairly appealing in their respective ways.

Why is it the guys we have to choose from are either retards or nerds... but with the possible exception of Brian Cox, we don't really get the hotties to guide us to loftier heights of Atheism? Where is this generations' sexy Richard Feynman?

THIS IS THE CONSPIRACY!!!

Now ... somebody get on this shit and notify me when George Clooney wins something sciencey. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
12-07-2012, 10:34 AM
Two words for ya kimmies: theoretical bullshit. Thumbsup

(11-07-2012 08:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Johnny, you disappoint me.
You left out my favorite Atheist Girl.

Nuh-uh! Always make an OP where all are welcome to contribute, and so you did!

Wanna hear something weird? I don't do big boobies. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-07-2012, 10:59 AM
(12-07-2012 10:34 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Two words for ya kimmies: theoretical bullshit. Thumbsup

Meh - pretty but frankly, many under 35 are .... uh... well, under 35. I wouldn't kick one out of my bed for eating crackers, but ... I prefer some ... milage. Thumbsup

(12-07-2012 10:34 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Wanna hear something weird? I don't do big boobies. Big Grin

Ha! - Everyone does big boobies!! Tongue
Wink Even if it's just to admire them.

Actually, I do find Philhellenes quite sexy -have for years- for among other things, this...

12-07-2012, 11:44 AM
(12-07-2012 10:59 AM)kim Wrote:  Actually, I do find Philhellenes quite sexy -have for years- for among other things, this...

Then wtf is the bitching about? Oh... you're female, that's right. Big Grin

12-07-2012, 11:56 AM
(12-07-2012 11:44 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Then wtf is the bitching about? Oh... you're female, that's right. Big Grin

Yea, well... we hardly ever hear from Phil anymore.... and when we do, it's always a new film - not like in the old days when he was a talking head. Is it too much to ask for some personable face time?

Even Phil has become ... just another guy... with intimacy issues. Wink

12-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Kim, I'm with ya, where are the hot atheist guys?

I've come across one, he plays Jesus on the Mr. Deity show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gnQz32c5...ure=relmfu
That Jesus is welcome to live in my bed any time he wants! Oops I meant heart, of course....
[+] 1 user Likes Noelani's post
12-07-2012, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 09:01 PM by GirlyMan.)
(12-07-2012 09:34 AM)kim Wrote:  The more I know, the more I see how convoluted this issue has become. I have to ask: to what end? To fuck with the reputations of a few, fairly prominent people within the Atheist community? So... now, do I wonder if this was all some orchestrated horse shit to make Atheists appear to be a bunch of "degenerates who can't even handle their own nefarious conduct"? Should this discussion now be moved to the "conspiracies" forum? Blink Laughat

I don't think Karl Rove or the Koch brothers are targeting atheists. ... At least not yet. Evil_monster

(12-07-2012 09:34 AM)kim Wrote:  I'm tired of picking through stupid shit like this, only to find that it's someones' little drama arc.

Atheist community drama is every bit as juvenile and boring as any other community's.

(12-07-2012 06:42 PM)Noelani Wrote:  Kim, I'm with ya, where are the hot atheist guys?

(12-07-2012 10:59 AM)kim Wrote:  Meh - pretty but frankly, many under 35 are .... uh... well, under 35. I wouldn't kick one out of my bed for eating crackers, but ... I prefer some ... milage. Thumbsup

Think this guy's still available. Looks pretty good for 56 yo. Plus, he could probably use a little consoling right now because the discovery of the Higgs Boson's support for the Standard Model kinda pulls the rug out from under biocentrism. Biocentrism still sits right in my gut. But my gut can stomach a lot of shit. Wink

Lanza is still the man in stem cell research, but his physics interpretation skills, maybe not so much.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-07-2012, 01:30 AM
Man, how did my lovely OP become overrun by rabid females seeking hot atheist guys? Oh my Gwynnies!

http://www.atheistconnect.org/2011/06/19...heist-men/

http://commonsenseatheism.com/?p=6898

Now that that's outta the way... what the hell is this thread about anyway? Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
13-07-2012, 01:51 AM (This post was last modified: 13-07-2012 02:28 AM by GirlyMan.)
(13-07-2012 01:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  ... what the hell is this thread about anyway? Big Grin

Eggs? ... oops I ain't paying no fucking attention anyways.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.