Holy Twat XVI :-D

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2012, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2012 06:11 AM by Janus.)
Holy Twat XVI :-D
The Holy Father will be opening His Own Twitter Account this morning... Probably with a tweet.

@Benedictusxvi is touted – buzzing around the interwebs – to be going to be his 'handle' or 'hashtag' or whatever it's called in the twat world.
––––––––
Update: the Vatican released that '@pontifex' (without the quotes) is the pope's hashtag. But apparently he won't be sending his first tweet before 12 december...
Looks like His Holiness hasn't yet caught on to the essence of Twitter yet: immediacy. Weeping
––––––––

Apparently that account already has 20.000 followers, while not even one tweet has appeared on it.

Maybe I should find a way to monitor His Holiness' – and other big honchos' – tweets. If only to keep tags on how they manage to put their feet in their mouth! Big Grin

Now how can I monitor, 'follow', certain twats' tweets without having to become a twat myself? I've been trying to avoid social media like the plague, so preferably over the internet on some website. Or through an app (I've got Android). Obviously not Twitter. I've got that, unfortunately. Can't uninstall, unfortunately. I have no registered account, though, and would prefer to keep it that way.
So let me know if you know, please. I'd appreciate that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2012, 05:47 AM
RE: Holy Twat XVI :-D
The new papal encyclical, Tweetum ad Gentium,
by the that new twit on Twitter, which touts the twofold temporal torrent of tweens who tweak their tweets twixt Twilight and twinight, while twirling with twirps and twitching in twos isn't worth two cents, as it sounds like more twangs from the tail of a terrible twat, and touting a tangled tampon would have been a better tantrum to tweet.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post