Holy fucking shit. 474 arrested, 28 sexually exploited children and 27 adults resuced

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2017, 04:36 AM
Holy fucking shit. 474 arrested, 28 sexually exploited children and 27 adults resuced
In California after a human trafficking sting by the Police there, code named Rebuild and Reclaim.

142 males were arrested on solicitation charges, 36 on pimping charges and the rest for being the customers.

This is such a life changing thing for the victims of this, it's good to see the Police cracking down hard on this sort of utterly disgusting crime and especially good to see them coming down hard on the people that make a demand for human trafficking.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like earmuffs's post
03-02-2017, 05:13 AM
RE: Holy fucking shit. 474 arrested, 28 sexually exploited children and 27 adults resuced
They are *not* going to enjoy their time in American prisons.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
03-02-2017, 10:18 AM
RE: Holy fucking shit. 474 arrested, 28 sexually exploited children and 27 adults resuced
28 exploited children and there wasn't a church involved? What is this world coming to?

Angel

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
03-02-2017, 10:32 AM
Sad This breaks my heart. Those victims will never recover.

I hope it is okay to 'plug' a non-profit related to this issue.

If you need a gift for anyone, please consider this group - click on SHOP

https://www.herfuturecoalition.org

I love this organization so much. They actually help these girls and women in the long-term by teaching them a trade so they can support themselves and hopefully end the cycle of abuse.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]