Holy hippocampus, Heywood.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2015, 12:36 AM
RE: Holy hippocampus, Heywood.
oh I thought it was about exposing some claim he was making or something about inability for man to recreate brain parts so it must be designed or some gibberish.

Just good old fashioned ribbing

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2015, 02:00 AM
(19-08-2015 12:36 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  oh I thought it was about exposing some claim he was making or something about inability for man to recreate brain parts so it must be designed or some gibberish.

Just Good ole fashion trolling.....but you give it a pass because Bucky is on your team.

I forgive all you trolls.
19-08-2015, 02:36 AM
(19-08-2015 02:00 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-08-2015 12:36 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  oh I thought it was about exposing some claim he was making or something about inability for man to recreate brain parts so it must be designed or some gibberish.

Just Good ole fashion trolling.....but you give it a pass because Bucky is on your team.

I forgive all you trolls.

Yes that's the reason, not like the various other trollingness that was given passes too here by all ranges of folks. Sure to keep acting like a victim for some reason though, it does you well.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
19-08-2015, 06:15 AM
Oh lighten up ya ole fart. The thread is about an advance in brain science. YOU made yourself a punching bag and you damn well know it, ya whiney bitch. Tongue

Congrats on reaching -50 !! Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-08-2015, 06:17 AM
(18-08-2015 09:01 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I must be missing something- who is "Heywood", maybe?

nooo don't say his name out loud, its like beetlejuice Tongue

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
20-08-2015, 12:19 PM
(19-08-2015 06:15 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh lighten up ya ole fart. The thread is about an advance in brain science. YOU made yourself a punching bag and you damn well know it, ya whiney bitch. Tongue

Bucky, If I started this thread and made you the butt, You'd be like, "well that's not very christian of you....whahhh.....whahhh....whahhh....someone change my diaper....whahhh....I need an adult.....whahh"

And then Anjele and or EK or morondog would jump in and tell me how much of a troll I am and my rep would drop another 3 points.

Anyways, I forgive you for calling me a whiny bitch.
20-08-2015, 04:40 PM
(20-08-2015 12:19 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-08-2015 06:15 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh lighten up ya ole fart. The thread is about an advance in brain science. YOU made yourself a punching bag and you damn well know it, ya whiney bitch. Tongue

Bucky, If I started this thread and made you the butt, You'd be like, "well that's not very christian of you....whahhh.....whahhh....whahhh....someone change my diaper....whahhh....I need an adult.....whahh"

And then Anjele and or EK or morondog would jump in and tell me how much of a troll I am and my rep would drop another 3 points.

I am honored to be in such fine company.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-08-2015, 04:44 PM
(20-08-2015 04:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 12:19 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Bucky, If I started this thread and made you the butt, You'd be like, "well that's not very christian of you....whahhh.....whahhh....whahhh....someone change my diaper....whahhh....I need an adult.....whahh"

I am honored to be in such fine company.

As I recall, he did start such a thread once. Not to worry though. His rep is gonna drop anyway, no matter what he does. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-08-2015, 05:25 PM
(19-08-2015 06:15 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Congrats on reaching -50 !! Thumbsup

He still ain't no who ever that train guy is.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube