Holy shit Croatia!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2014, 03:08 PM
Holy shit Croatia!!!
Anyone else watching the opening game Brazil vs Croatia?!!

Holy fuck, I would have never expected the Croatians to be that good against Brazil and to manage to create an even score!!!

currently 1:1

Game is on again and I fucking love watching the "underdog" being so good against the Brazilians who have been favored by everyone!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
12-06-2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Holy shit Croatia!!!
That referee should be fed to the lions!!!

Brazil won dirty, and the Croatians are the ones who gave us that amazing match to watch!

I still hope that Croatia manages to score a goal before this ends.

Not because I stand by their team, but because they at least play the game by it`s rules!!!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
12-06-2014, 03:58 PM
(12-06-2014 03:50 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  That referee should be fed to the lions!!!

Brazil won dirty, and the Croatians are the ones who gave us that amazing match to watch!

I still hope that Croatia manages to score a goal before this ends.

Not because I stand by their team, but because they at least play the game by it`s rules!!!

Corrupt refs in a world cup match? Never.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
13-06-2014, 01:00 AM
[Image: stranica1_13062014_screen.jpg]

Fuck this shit. I wasn't even watching the game until I heard whole city going crazy, I figured it was 1:0 for Croatia (and I couldn't fucking believe that), so I started searching for some live stream of the game (as I do not own a TV). What I saw for the rest of the game made me angry and sad. We did good, we played fair, it was a good action and we did not deserve a blind man to pass judgment on us, just because Brazil NEEDS to win this World Cup, because, otherwise, the country will burn. This is just a political act, whole World Cup will be fixated on Brazil winning, because that is the only thing that can help stop the anti-worldcup protestors and riots.

Fuck politics in sports!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
13-06-2014, 01:10 AM
Isn't Brazil one of Gods teams ?
In that they always thank god rather then their team mates and coach for winning.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post