Holy shit they put fluoride in the water.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2011, 09:34 PM
Holy shit they put fluoride in the water.
Long term ingestion of fluoride, though making you less likely to have dental problems, interferes with brain development, causes 'laziness', causes hyperactivity disorders and lowers IQ.

I looked up for Britain and the areas around Manchester and Birmingham have been poisoned with fluoride for years. These two places are also famous for being the most violent places with the lowest IQ and highest level of dol claimers in the country. And apparently fluoride was introduced to the water supply to the whole country some time in the last few years, and in the last few years people have grown a massive lack of caring, lack of intelligence and increased violent tendencies, as well as the ADD and ADHD levels going up.

I'm so fucking scared for this species.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2011, 11:00 PM
RE: Holy shit they put fluoride in the water.
Is there reason to think this is more than correlation?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
04-05-2011, 11:03 PM
American people.
To be blunt about it.

Edit: also the effects of long term fluoride poisoning.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
05-05-2011, 01:10 AM
Hmmm, I know about chlorine, and it has always been in tap water, but what is fluoride used for and why is it introduced in water supply now?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
05-05-2011, 01:19 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2011 01:23 AM by Glaucus.)
I highly doubt that's due to fluoride in the water. The effects of fluoride poisoning are all skeletal system related, and they only occur at dosages that are significantly higher than what is used in America. The only reported deaths and injuries specifically due to water fluoridation was caused by improper handling of the concentration (a day's worth of fluoride was added to the water in under an hour).
(05-05-2011 01:10 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hmmm, I know about chlorine, and it has always been in tap water, but what is fluoride used for and why is it introduced in water supply now?

Fluoride helps increase the strength of your teeth. It's not really necessary for public health, but it's a nice bonus feature. And I believe they started fluoridating the water in the 50's or 60's (in America).

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-05-2011, 03:47 AM
Oh that fluoride, the one that toothpaste is made of... I can't see why would anyone put that into water. And spent so much money for the benefit of general population, there has to be a conspiracy behind everything, specially cause it's the USA...

Smile

Now seriously, that is tap water we are talking about, or bottled water as well? Do people in USA drink tap water? If not, what's the use of fluoride then?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
05-05-2011, 06:46 AM
I'm more worried about the increasing amount of estrogen in tap water. It causes hormonal problems for us men and makes us more feminine and less fertile in the end. Who knows, men might all have boobs and micropenises at the end of the century Confused

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
05-05-2011, 09:21 AM
(05-05-2011 06:46 AM)Thammuz Wrote:  I'm more worried about the increasing amount of estrogen in tap water. It causes hormonal problems for us men and makes us more feminine and less fertile in the end. Who knows, men might all have boobs and micropenises at the end of the century Confused

When I first read this I thought you were joking, but then I realized one of my professors is trying to get funding to figure out how to get it out... But don't worry, the worst that could happen is the same thing that's happening to some fish in Colorado, the river will be full of females and fish that are nothing. Tongue

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-05-2011, 09:24 AM
Sperm count in male men has also decreased appreciably over the last century. The estrogen (a lot of it from female urine due to birth control pills) is also having a major impact on the wildlife. Particularly amphibians.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
05-05-2011, 12:10 PM
As far as I understand it , most water supplies in the world have a strong mineral base from what I gather. If you look at a bottle of mineral water you will see Calcium , Magnesium etc. When these are at low levels , they add fluoride as a sort of stand in.

Here are two videos on the topic (look at the research being referred )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKujq-TcJLM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXHwmzCr_0o

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin