Holy shit they put fluoride in the water.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2011, 12:31 PM
RE: Holy shit they put fluoride in the water.
The nazis put fluoride in water because the effect on the nervous system causes a dumbing down of higher brain function. It's actually not hard to look up the toxicity of fluoride. In fact bones are teeth are the only things positively effected by it.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2011, 03:35 AM
(05-05-2011 12:31 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  The nazis put fluoride in water because the effect on the nervous system causes a dumbing down of higher brain function. It's actually not hard to look up the toxicity of fluoride. In fact bones are teeth are the only things positively effected by it.

Did you watch the vids and read the papers being referenced ?
For any serious effects you would have to drink gallons of the stuff.
Also , the Nazis had clean drinking water , so do we , does it imply there's a conspiracy going around ?

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
06-05-2011, 05:55 PM
I hate that argument.
"<seriously fucked up> was also used by the Nazis in the same context."
"Oh! <benign> was used by Nazis too! Does that make a conspiracy between us and the Nazis?! Ehhh?"

Studies all over the world have proven the effects of putting fluoride into the water. I can't explain the tests because I'm not a scientist, I can however point out that it actually happens, can point out the symptoms as well as the fact that the symptoms are clearly shown in the societies using fluoridation. Japan, the most technologically and socially advanced country in the world has decided, by advice from universities and hospitals, to outright ban the use of fluoride for drinking water. So have many European and Asian countries (I think EU membership laws also ban the use of fluoridation).

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=long+term+effects+o...+exposure+

Only American intellectuals still seem to think it's a good/irrelevant thing.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
06-05-2011, 08:21 PM
Anytime the nazi's are brought in as an argument, then the argument loses it's credibility because it's meant to get an emotional response, rather than a logical one.

Putting too much fluoride in the water can lead to bone fractures, but none of the other things you listed are caused by them (Laziness, lower IQ, etc). That's why the process is controlled, to ensure the right amount of fluoride is used. I could very well be one of the people responsible for putting fluoride in the water supply (I guess that makes me a Nazi?), depending on which branch of my field I go into after college, but the only concern is to make sure that too much isn't used. Any neurological problems have not been confirmed to be caused by fluoride, so the policy will most likely continue, just as it has for the last 60 years.

The main opposition to fluoridation is caused by people who, like those opposed to vaccinations, think that the government is infringing on their rights.

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2011, 11:04 AM
@Cetaceaphile
I meant no offense but you brought up the Nazis to easily in this. I have a suspicious nature when it comes to conspiracy theories as I was completely paranoid about them at one point.
Yes , excessive fluoride can have many negative effects especially to bones. But in limited doses it supplements the lack of minerals in drinking water. I took fluoride pills when I was a kid because my teeth were to soft. I was not lazy at the time , I loved studying math and participated in many math contests. (this is just anecdotal evidence I know but it's also first hand experience).
Also if you really want , you can just buy a pump that filters out fluoride.
@Glaucus
Well , it's not exactly just the infringing on rights that drives the conspiracy wheel. I've had teachers tell me they had Christian students who refused vaccines for fear of receiving the mark of the beast. There are people who believe vaccines cause autism , etc.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
29-08-2011, 02:33 AM

(06-05-2011 08:21 PM)Glaucus Wrote:  Anytime the nazi's are brought in as an argument, then the argument loses it's credibility because it's meant to get an emotional response, rather than a logical one.

Sorry but that's absolute crap, it could of been the Russians, it could of been any group of people doing it, the fact lies in its purpose which was to make prisoners of war more easily controllable and docile.

There are around 20 studies at present showing that sodium fluoride, which is a bi-product of aluminium manufacturing (unlike calcium fluoride which is found naturally in the environment) lowers IQ.

Here is a link

http://www.fluoridealert.org/iq.studies.html

Now try look at that objectively without the conspiracy avoidance bullshit creeping in and preventing any critical thought, you may believe that it is down to earth thinking on your part but it is not.

Most peoples logic is that anything worthy of being called a conspiracy is not true, I don't need to explain how stupid this is.

And I am not for one second claiming that this fluoride thing is a conspiracy, however it is interesting when you take a look at something called operation paper clip, which was basically the Americans after the war rounding up all the Nazi scientists including many eugenicists and giving them research jobs.

Also if you really believe that this world is run by people with your best interests at heart look at who Obama has just appointed environmental science advisor.

Thats right, John Holdren, now before I show you some key points from his 1971 book 'eco science' which he still stands by to this day, this is just an example, there are many others which point towards the same conclusion, which I would call fascism, is the suppression of a cancer cure being one.

Here are some pointers from his book, remember this guy is a top scientist in the US government;

• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.

To name some other examples of things which point towards a fascist system, running the world, *anticipates raising of eyebrows* --- Ye sounds like a Hollywood movie doesn't it, ok but does that make it intrinsically improbably and ludicrous or is that some subjective opinion which is open to manipulation?

I think you will find its the latter.

The fact that mercury amalgams are still being put into peoples mouths shows that some things not right in society, and autism is causes by vaccinations which cause thimerosal, a mercury based preservative.

Mercury is very toxic and has no function in a human body, here's another bit of the jigsaw puzzle, a report from an Amercian news channel claiming mercury in vaccines may actually be good for the brain development of children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20IhxCzeuDU
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2011, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2011 01:53 PM by UnderTheMicroscope.)
The local government has been talk about installing a more advanced water filtration system in the greater part of the city for a while now... of course the fancy new police department uptown is currently their first and foremost priority.
So right now the only filtration we have in our water is several large screens they go through, then they mix in chlorine and fluoride.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
29-08-2011, 02:54 PM

Any 911 sceptics here, or anyone still on the fence?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G43zl4fzD...r_embedded
29-08-2011, 03:08 PM
(29-08-2011 02:54 PM)joeontheland Wrote:  Any 911 sceptics here, or anyone still on the fence?

What does this have to do with fluoride in our drinking water?

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
29-08-2011, 03:53 PM

(29-08-2011 03:08 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  
(29-08-2011 02:54 PM)joeontheland Wrote:  Any 911 sceptics here, or anyone still on the fence?

What does this have to do with fluoride in our drinking water?

who are you the forum police?