Holy shit they put fluoride in the water.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2011, 11:47 AM
RE: Holy shit they put fluoride in the water.
ROFL upon google searching "mercury in amalgams" the first thing I came across was "The "Mercury Toxicity" Scam: How Anti-Amalgamists Swindle People" some of it sounds quite familiar(wink wink nudge nudge).
And on the note of medicine, I agree with Glaucus, I'd rather take the advice of the vast majority of medical experts than a few lone rangers trying to push their own agenda.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2011, 11:52 AM

(30-08-2011 11:47 AM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  ROFL upon google searching "mercury in amalgams" the first thing I came across was "The "Mercury Toxicity" Scam: How Anti-Amalgamists Swindle People" some of it sounds quite familiar(wink wink nudge nudge).
And on the note of medicine, I agree with Glaucus, I'd rather take the advice of the vast majority of medical experts than a few lone rangers trying to push their own agenda.

ROTFL

Quackwatch is a widely disproved website.

I suppose all the thousands of people cured by having their amalgams removed are faking it?

What exactly are you hoping for? Some official study?

My girlfriend spoke to her doctor about amalgams and you know what he said?

"We are not allowed to say that amalgams are bad".

The fact is that if any doctor or dentist in the UK or USA says publically that amalgams are bad they loose their licence immediately.

I mean think for yourself here?

Is it proved that mercury leaks out of amalgams? YES it has been proven in a study but your problem is that its not a study which you respect???? What if all the official studies are financed by certain groups?

Norway, Denmark and Finland have now banned amalgams.

You know I try my best to wake people up to the reality of this world but the sheer number of brainwashed intelligent people make me think that we are doomed. Its really quite depressing to be honest.
Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2011, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2011 12:15 PM by Glaucus.)
(30-08-2011 11:35 AM)joeontheland Wrote:  Actually it's none of these, the reason I am talking about many different subjects is because they are all evidential of something larger. They are like evidence on a crime scene, you may need several totally independent things in order to get close to the truth.

My mistake, shotgunning a lot of topics is a common tactic used when arguing with all sorts of people, because they usually change the subject when they are losing. So then lets tackle one topic at a time, and move onto the next one when we're both satisfied with the conclusion. I'd like you to provide more evidence for water fluoridation being bad, simply because it's the topic that I'm most familiar with.

Though I'm curious, what evidence would it take for you to switch sides? I'd believe that water fluoridation is bad when scientific studies show within a reasonable doubt that it is. Currently, fluoridation is supported by the CDC, WHO, APHA, European Academy of Paediatric Dentistry, and many more agencies and organizations.

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-08-2011, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2011 01:05 PM by UnderTheMicroscope.)
(30-08-2011 11:35 AM)joeontheland Wrote:  Dr Gerson is a doctor, his therapy cures people of late stages of cancer... Rick Simpson is not a doctor, he was also curing people of late stages of cancer using hemp oil..

On the note of "dr" Gerson's treatment
"In 1947, the NCI reviewed ten cases selected by Dr. Gerson and found his report unconvincing. That same year, a committee appointed by the New York County Medical Society reviewed records of 86 patients, examined ten patients, and found no evidence that the Gerson method had value in treating cancer. An NCI analysis of Dr. Gerson’s book A Cancer Therapy: Results of Fifty Cases concluded in 1959 that most of the cases failed to meet the criteria (such as histologic verification of cancer) for proper evaluation of a cancer case [16]. A recent review of the Gerson treatment rationale concluded: (a) the “poisons” Gerson claimed to be present in processed foods have never been identified, (b) frequent coffee enemas have never been shown to mobilize and remove poisons from the liver and intestines of cancer patients, © there is no evidence that any such poisons are related to the onset of cancer, (d) there is no evidence that a “healing” inflammatory reaction exists that can seek out and kill cancer cells [17]."

And:

"Charlotte Gerson claims that treatment at the clinic has produced high cure rates for many cancers. In 1986, however, investigators learned that patients were not monitored after they left the facility [19]. Although clinic personnel later said they would follow their patients systematically, there is no published evidence that they have done so. A naturopath who visited the Gerson Clinic in 1983 was able to track 21 patients over a 5-year period (or until death) through annual letters or phone calls. At the 5-year mark, only one was still alive (but not cancer-free); the rest had succumbed to their cancer [20]."

As for Rick Simpson, he doesn't seem to have documented his "patients" and honestly without a study showing the exact effects I'd rather take my chances at the hospital.
I've read a little bit of Harvards study and pilot test and it sounds promising, so I'm interested in seeing more research done on the subject.

(30-08-2011 11:35 AM)joeontheland Wrote:  Actually it's none of these, the reason I am talking about many different subjects is because they are all evidential of something larger. They are like evidence on a crime scene, you may need several totally independent things in order to get close to the truth.

Oh yea the big bad government is behind it all. We gotta fight the power man! FIGHT THE POWER! DOWN WITH THE ESTABLISHMENT MAN!

(30-08-2011 11:35 AM)joeontheland Wrote:  Stop handing your power to so called 'experts'.

So would you rather have a surgeon operating on you when you're in the ER, or one of your friends you go to the bar with?
Yes we rely on experts in their respective fields, I want the best doctors treating our citizens, the best pilots flying our planes and the best engineers keeping our cities running.

(30-08-2011 11:35 AM)joeontheland Wrote:  Anecdotal evidence, judged correctly, is paramount. Saying we need scientific evidence in this context is madness.

Well maybe I'm crazy but I would rather have multiple studies showing the exact effects of a treatment rather than "well there was this guy in Canada who gave hemp oil to cancer patients, and they lived"

(30-08-2011 11:35 AM)joeontheland Wrote:  When did people getting cured not become proof in itself?

When there is no evidence what cured them or if they were even cured at all.

(30-08-2011 11:35 AM)joeontheland Wrote:  Not miracle, its called nature, how an atheist can miss this is beyond me.

I'm not quite sure how a coffee enema is natural

(30-08-2011 11:52 AM)joeontheland Wrote:  Quackwatch is a widely disproved website.

Except that you don't try to show where its wrong. They gave their information and the sources, where's yours?

(30-08-2011 11:52 AM)joeontheland Wrote:  I suppose all the thousands of people cured by having their amalgams removed are faking it?

Source? and not "well theres this guy that gave people this and they were cured"

(30-08-2011 11:52 AM)joeontheland Wrote:  What exactly are you hoping for? Some official study?

Yea actually that would be nice Smile

(30-08-2011 11:52 AM)joeontheland Wrote:  My girlfriend spoke to her doctor about amalgams and you know what he said?

"We are not allowed to say that amalgams are bad".

"I heard from a friend of a friend that blahblahblahblahblah."

(30-08-2011 11:52 AM)joeontheland Wrote:  The fact is that if any doctor or dentist in the UK or USA says publically that amalgams are bad they loose their licence immediately.

Doubtful. I'm going to the dentists office soon so I think I'll ask.

(30-08-2011 11:52 AM)joeontheland Wrote:  I mean think for yourself here?

I am, I'm making a conscious decision to accept well studied treatment and medicines.

(30-08-2011 11:52 AM)joeontheland Wrote:  Is it proved that mercury leaks out of amalgams? YES it has been proven in a study but your problem is that its not a study which you respect???? What if all the official studies are financed by certain groups?

The article I linked goes over that.

(30-08-2011 11:52 AM)joeontheland Wrote:  Norway, Denmark and Finland have now banned amalgams.

And I'd be interested to see why. Surely they have some credible evidence to support their decision.

(30-08-2011 11:52 AM)joeontheland Wrote:  You know I try my best to wake people up to the reality of this world but the sheer number of brainwashed intelligent people make me think that we are doomed. Its really quite depressing to be honest.
C'mon man fight the power! You gotta wake up and see the light man! oppressive society man!!

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

30-08-2011, 03:13 PM

(30-08-2011 12:49 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  C'mon man fight the power! You gotta wake up and see the light man! oppressive society man!!

Oh I see, you live in a world of abstract concepts and labels.

I live in the REAL world, and I am not defeated, the I you look for doesn't exist.

Have a nice life, my work here is done

Namaste
30-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Apparently you don't understand satire either xD

30-08-2011, 03:26 PM

(30-08-2011 03:19 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  Apparently you don't understand satire either xD

I'm British, we invented it..
30-08-2011, 06:20 PM
(30-08-2011 03:13 PM)joeontheland Wrote:  I live in the REAL world, and I am not defeated, the I you look for doesn't exist.

Have a nice life, my work here is done
Namaste

Did UnderTheMicroscope and I hallucinate this entire ordeal?

I don't want you to give up, I'd like to hear your arguments (hopefully more scientific arguments). I'm curious about how strong the opposion's position is. If you are right, then there's a lot of work to be done, but you need to show that you're right.

Otherwise, you've been as victorious as Colonel Gaddafi. Sure, you're still alive and will be a thorn in people's sides, but that's all you'll be. Especially if those posts are representative of how you intend to sway people, with your "holier than thou" mentality.

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-08-2011, 12:48 AM

Why should I waste my time.

You find any site that debunks what I am saying and you immediately take that as gospel. Like the guy at the top who found a Quackwatch website and because it fitted in with his view of reality he accepted it. And the other statement posted about gerson therapy.

Can you prove that IF (what I am saying is true),
that people with those interests to retain their profits would not be occupied by trying to widely disprove these people.

No you can't, and it may be near impossible to do so...Open minded is being available to all possibility, therefore you should give this stuff a chance.

Look at how much 'official proof' there is that man-made global warming is a reality.

I know that one person here doesn't fall for the man-made global warming scam, maybe you could explain why you are able to dismiss these 'scientific' studies yet still hold every other official study up like its the 100% pure truth.

What about the news report that claimed mercury may actually be safe for developing babies brains?

What about all the studies that say msg and aspartame are safe? which were co-coincidently funded by the profiteers of these substances.

What about John Holdren appointed leading environmental scientist? what about his book eco science... I mean throw me a ball here. Your world COULD be very different to the one you assume. So drop your guard and tell me why this psychopathic eugenicist has been appointed by Obama.

Its like your are are creationists and science is your faith.

And I'm not for one minute saying that science has no purpose, to assume that position would say more about you than it does about me.

What I am saying is this.

If (MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING IS FALSE, YET ALL THESE OFFICIAL STUDIES SHOW OTHERWISE)

THEN

PROVE HOW EVERY OTHER STUDY IS NOT OPEN FOR MANIPULATION, ONE BY ONE, AS IS REQUIRED.
31-08-2011, 05:30 AM

Rainbow http://tinyurl.com/3gc8p6n
(30-08-2011 11:52 AM)joeontheland Wrote:  Norway, Denmark and Finland have now banned amalgams.

(30-08-2011 12:49 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  And I'd be interested to see why. Surely they have some credible evidence to support their decision.

Quote:Exposure to mercury results in permanent developmental damage to children. Mercury accumulates in food, especially in fish, and therefore constitutes a threat to fish as a global source of food. Mercury is transported across long distances, far from the sources of pollution. There is currently too much mercury in the environment in Norway, and it is advised against eating too much large predatory freshwater fish, and that pregnant women should entirely avoid such

Bans mercury in products

backup needed on an internet thread debate