Holy shit they put fluoride in the water.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2011, 05:32 PM
RE: Holy shit they put fluoride in the water.
(01-09-2011 12:27 PM)joeontheland Wrote:  Sorry but it is insane, I am not arrogant but I know that this is insanity.

And clearly you can't see it, is it brainwashing? maybe, but all I know it that I its seriously messed up.

Its like your living inside a bubble, the psychology is really quite incredible, and I don't fully understand it yet, and I even doubt that there is a way through it.

It would be a very interesting book to write about, maybe in my later years I will understand it better and document it.
"the psychology is really quite incredible" Projection much?

Lets deal with one thing at a time. You brought up Dr Blaylock so you should keep the topic focused on that guy, once that topic is resolved then you can bring up other doctors with cancer cures that apparently have a 30-50% success rate.
Rolleyes

It's quite obvious to me that the Blaylock guy is full of shit. Why can't you see it?

If there was a cancer cure with that kind of success rate we would know about it. How can you believe in conspiracies like this?

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2011, 07:46 PM

(01-09-2011 05:32 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(01-09-2011 12:27 PM)joeontheland Wrote:  Sorry but it is insane, I am not arrogant but I know that this is insanity.

And clearly you can't see it, is it brainwashing? maybe, but all I know it that I its seriously messed up.

Its like your living inside a bubble, the psychology is really quite incredible, and I don't fully understand it yet, and I even doubt that there is a way through it.

It would be a very interesting book to write about, maybe in my later years I will understand it better and document it.
"the psychology is really quite incredible" Projection much?

Lets deal with one thing at a time. You brought up Dr Blaylock so you should keep the topic focused on that guy, once that topic is resolved then you can bring up other doctors with cancer cures that apparently have a 30-50% success rate.
Rolleyes

It's quite obvious to me that the Blaylock guy is full of shit. Why can't you see it?

If there was a cancer cure with that kind of success rate we would know about it. How can you believe in conspiracies like this?

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather."
— Bill Hicks

I love you all, you are all me, I am all you, I love you all.

If you could experience the bliss I have felt, maybe you would take it seriously.
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2011, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2011 09:07 PM by DeepThought.)
You just contradicted yourself. You said everything is subjective and then expect to be taken seriously.

"I love you all, you are all me, I am all you, I love you all." Sounds like someone is on a morphine drip... What drugs do you take?

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
01-09-2011, 10:48 PM
We've skipped some levels

Ignoring the religious plea, it sounds a lot like what I hear from theists who tell me "If only I came to know Jesus, then I'd understand," how's the book?

While you're on the topic of cures for cancer:
Anti-Cancer Virus shows Promise

It's a BBC article (from a few days ago) regarding some promising advances in a cure for cancer. Now I'm not taking this as truth, because there's all sorts of testing that will have to be done before we can know if this works, but it's hope.

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2011, 01:21 PM

I don't know much about the American water supply, but here in the UK, only 10% of the population receives Fluoride water. Fortunately, I'm not in that 10% and my teeth are fine! Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply