Holy small world, batman!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2015, 08:14 AM
RE: Holy small world, batman!
to be honest -- if it's under 10 words per minute - it's harder for me than if it's at 20......

It's even weirder when it's written, or as flashing light.... (which I had to do once - on a shipboard exercise - because the damned quartermaster couldn't)....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2015, 09:29 AM
I'm just curious...did you notice all the times that this scenario did NOT happen? Big Grin

Seriously though, it is a cool thing and although the probability of it happening was small, you hit the lotto! You can't say you've never won anything now! Smile

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 2 users Like Tonechaser77's post
03-11-2015, 09:56 AM
(03-11-2015 09:29 AM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  I'm just curious...did you notice all the times that this scenario did NOT happen? Big Grin

Seriously though, it is a cool thing and although the probability of it happening was small, you hit the lotto! You can't say you've never won anything now! Smile

Nope, it's definitely a sign from god... I just haven't figured out which one. I'm leaning towards Woden. Laugh out load

Heh, even thinking about the odds of this happening is mind boggling. Really large numbers are hard.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
03-11-2015, 10:55 AM
Bug RE: Holy small world, batman!
(03-11-2015 08:06 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  .. / -- .- -.. . / -.-- --- ..- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / .. -

Doo-doot-doo-doo doo-doo-doo doot-doot-doo doo-doot-doot-doot doot-doo doot-doot-doot doo doot-doo doot-doo-doot doo-doot-doot

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
03-11-2015, 11:04 AM
(03-11-2015 05:18 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I had a Packard Bell, remember those pieces of shit?

[Image: FDXOI2YHT5YLNN1.LARGE.jpg]

A baseball bat beat-down in an open field would be too good a fate for it. Dodgy
I never had a Packard Bell. But that pic reminds of that god-awful trend of monitors having those crappy, hideous speakers attached to their sides.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
03-11-2015, 11:09 AM
.. -.. --- -. ·----· - -.- -. --- .-- -- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . .- -. -.. .... .- -.. - --- ..- ... . .- -.-. --- -. ...- . .-. - . .-. - --- ..- -. -.. . .-. ... - .- -. -.. .-- .... .- - -.-- --- ..- .- .-. . .- .-.. .-.. ... .- -.--

Edit: I had a packard bell as my first computer as a kid, the thing was a pile o crap and had the fake Intel processor that was actually an AMD processor running at 133 MHZ

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
03-11-2015, 11:27 AM
(03-11-2015 11:09 AM)Worom Wrote:  Edit: I had a packard bell as my first computer as a kid, the thing was a pile o crap and had the fake Intel processor that was actually an AMD processor running at 133 MHZ
Ooooh, that's a new one. What's a fake Intel processor?

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
03-11-2015, 11:36 AM
(03-11-2015 11:27 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 11:09 AM)Worom Wrote:  Edit: I had a packard bell as my first computer as a kid, the thing was a pile o crap and had the fake Intel processor that was actually an AMD processor running at 133 MHZ
Ooooh, that's a new one. What's a fake Intel processor?

Basically the particular Packard Bell I had, on the outside said it was an Intel processor but it was missing the capabilities of an actual Intel (such as MMX) processor at the time, eventually I found out it was an AMD K5 processor

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
[+] 1 user Likes Worom's post
03-11-2015, 12:19 PM
(03-11-2015 10:55 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 08:06 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  .. / -- .- -.. . / -.-- --- ..- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / .. -

Doo-doot-doo-doo doo-doo-doo doot-doot-doo doo-doot-doot-doot doot-doo doot-doot-doot doo doot-doo doot-doo-doot doo-doot-doot

-.-- . ... -.-- --- ..- -.. .. -..
[+] 2 users Like AWeir1978's post
03-11-2015, 12:33 PM
(03-11-2015 12:19 PM)AWeir1978 Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 10:55 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Doo-doot-doo-doo doo-doo-doo doot-doot-doo doo-doot-doot-doot doot-doo doot-doot-doot doo doot-doo doot-doo-doot doo-doot-doot

-.-- . ... -.-- --- ..- -.. .. -..

.... - - .--. ---... -..-. -..-. -- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . .-.-.- ... -.-. .--. .... .. .-.. .-.. .. .--. ... .-.-.- -.-. --- -- -..-. - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-. .-.-.- .... - -- .-..

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister