Holy water to fend off Ransomware virus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Holy water to fend off Ransomware virus
Insanity. Maybe he'll electrocute himself with the power of the holy spirit Hobo Laugh out load

...I'm evil Evil_monster Time for a holy water smoothie Hobo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
21-05-2017, 11:33 AM
Holy water to fend off Ransomware virus
I wonder if holy water works on hemorrhoids.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
22-05-2017, 05:26 AM
(20-05-2017 09:30 PM)TheUnholy Wrote:  This gotta be the stupidest thing I've seen in a long while

News Link : https://heatst.com/tech/russias-secret-w...oly-water/

This reminds me of the idiot troll TheBorg. The Russian Eastern Orthodox sect was the One True Religion. Facepalm

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
22-05-2017, 09:02 AM
Folks,

This is a ghastly admission on this forum, but I have actually got a small bottle of holy water by the bed. I filled it up (secretly) from the urn in a Catholic church when there was nobody around.

I've been feeling quite rough recently and decided to try something new and this is all there was left. Huh

D.
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
22-05-2017, 06:03 PM
I'm living in a relatively religious area of Canada with Acadian/Catholic roots. Pretty secular by American standards though. A few more churches and a couple of odd quirks but nothing in your face about it.

Shortly after moving here, one of my coworkers mentioned that one of the odder traditions that she's heard of is sprinkling holy water on your window during a thunder storm.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.