Home Arsenal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2015, 07:31 AM
Home Arsenal
OK... I don't want to get into the politics of it.

I don't care if you think (know, believe, whatever) that "guns are evil".

I just want to see what's what.

Do you have a bunch of guns???

I wasn't sure how many I have. I hadn't done an inventory in a while. So, I did a quick headcount -- and I'm down from a couple of years ago.

Only 13 handguns and 20 long guns. A small collection in this area.

It used to be way over 100.

I've been simplifying life....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
10-04-2015, 07:44 AM
RE: Home Arsenal
Only in America... Tongue

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
[+] 2 users Like Alex K's post
10-04-2015, 07:52 AM
Away Liverpool Drinking Beverage

I've got two curved daggers eh.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
10-04-2015, 08:20 AM
I've simplified, and continue to do so, as I find there are guns I don't use as my shooting interests change.
I used to have some military rifles - they're gone. I no longer shoot competition.
I used to have some classic hunting rifles - they're gone. I no longer seriously hunt.

I have some that have stayed in the safe for years - probably time to sell those, too.

I'll probably just keep a couple of handguns, a couple or three shotguns, a .22, and an AR.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
10-04-2015, 08:39 AM
I don't have a lot of guns by gun nut standards. A Bushmaster M4 and a Vector CRB. About 60k rounds of ammo, mostly 5.56 for the M4. No handguns at the moment but I'm thinking of getting a VP9.

Even though I have my restricted firearms permit in Canada, I keep it all south of the border in Vermont.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
10-04-2015, 08:42 AM
(10-04-2015 08:39 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I don't have a lot of guns by gun nut standards. A Bushmaster M4 and a Vector CRB. About 60k rounds of ammo, mostly 5.56 for the M4. No handguns at the moment but I'm thinking of getting a VP9.

Even though I have my restricted firearms permit in Canada, I keep it all south of the border in Vermont.

And I wondered why there was an ammo shortage. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-04-2015, 08:44 AM
I've had good luck with the Bushmaster .223's... Only bad experience was the AR-10. (.308 NATO). Crappy 13 lbs trigger (I worked it down to 6). Nothing shot particularly well in it...
3-4 inch groups at best at 100 yards.

I love my 20 inch flattop. Currently sporting the stock iron sights. Accurate, and very reliable.

Sub MOA out to 500 yards.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
10-04-2015, 08:46 AM
(10-04-2015 08:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-04-2015 08:39 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I don't have a lot of guns by gun nut standards. A Bushmaster M4 and a Vector CRB. About 60k rounds of ammo, mostly 5.56 for the M4. No handguns at the moment but I'm thinking of getting a VP9.

And I wondered why there was an ammo shortage. Facepalm

Really isn't one any more. Just 22 LR is still hard to find around here... Everything else is plentiful.. Prices coming back down too...

10-04-2015, 08:47 AM
(10-04-2015 07:52 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Away Liverpool Drinking Beverage

I've got two curved daggers eh.

When it comes to blades, I'm more of a tomahawk fan. Feels more 'murican. I carry a Browning Shock n Awe and an RMJ Berserker, my most recent addition. Only when legal, of course, like when camping or doing Army shit Smile

'Murican Canadian
10-04-2015, 08:51 AM
(10-04-2015 08:44 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I've had good luck with the Bushmaster .223's... Only bad experience was the AR-10. (.308 NATO). Crappy 13 lbs trigger (I worked it down to 6). Nothing shot particularly well in it...
3-4 inch groups at best at 100 yards.

I love my 20 inch flattop. Currently sporting the stock iron sights. Accurate, and very reliable.

Sub MOA out to 500 yards.

There are other ARs I'd prefer, but I like to be able to practice and run drills with something similar to my service rifle.

'Murican Canadian