Home Arsenal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Home Arsenal
(25-04-2015 01:05 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Back when I was training hard, we could break wood from half-inch away and concrete from a couple inches. I've been knocked flat on my ass by high-ranking mofos and got up quick. I've broken someone's hand in two places in a sparring incident. Got trophies from tournaments.

Unless in a competition or class no one with a working brain cell fights fair. I will use a broom, punching knife, butterfly knife, chair, wooden sword, or even someone's severed arm to win.

If you are going to use an arm just use the bone.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2015, 03:46 PM
(25-04-2015 03:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-04-2015 01:05 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Back when I was training hard, we could break wood from half-inch away and concrete from a couple inches. I've been knocked flat on my ass by high-ranking mofos and got up quick. I've broken someone's hand in two places in a sparring incident. Got trophies from tournaments.

Unless in a competition or class no one with a working brain cell fights fair. I will use a broom, punching knife, butterfly knife, chair, wooden sword, or even someone's severed arm to win.

If you are going to use an arm just use the bone.

He would have to use the whole arm. Valuable time would be lost to take the time to strip it down to the bone. DUH

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-04-2015, 05:04 PM
(25-04-2015 03:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-04-2015 03:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  If you are going to use an arm just use the bone.

He would have to use the whole arm. Valuable time would be lost to take the time to strip it down to the bone. DUH

Ahh, what would i do without ya anj? She is right , do it after the attack, and then sharpen the bone

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-04-2015, 05:14 PM
Tomahawks are good for body checks. Does that count as honorable?

'Murican Canadian
25-04-2015, 05:26 PM
(25-04-2015 05:14 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Tomahawks are good for body checks. Does that count as honorable?

Yes, a tomahawk is a sharp fist in a way

25-04-2015, 06:10 PM
(25-04-2015 10:40 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-04-2015 09:19 AM)Chas Wrote:  If I'm in a fight, I'm in it to win. Honor doesn't enter into it.

To you maybe but to me it does. My honor is to use some thing i must use my actual strength

You're basically saying that intelligence and problem solving (the strength of humans in general) is not your strong point?

By "actual strength" you must mean physical power... In which case, you're at a complete disadvantage, since humanity has survived mainly on feats of engineering and tooling specifically meant to overcome our physical limitations, and we've done remarkably well.

Your sense of honor, if it exists at all beyond the safety of the forum and your somewhat misguided machismo, may very well be your undoing. And with no actual advantage, your posturing isn't much more than mental masturbation.
25-04-2015, 07:04 PM
(25-04-2015 06:10 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(25-04-2015 10:40 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  To you maybe but to me it does. My honor is to use some thing i must use my actual strength

You're basically saying that intelligence and problem solving (the strength of humans in general) is not your strong point?

By "actual strength" you must mean physical power... In which case, you're at a complete disadvantage, since humanity has survived mainly on feats of engineering and tooling specifically meant to overcome our physical limitations, and we've done remarkably well.

Your sense of honor, if it exists at all beyond the safety of the forum and your somewhat misguided machismo, may very well be your undoing. And with no actual advantage, your posturing isn't much more than mental masturbation.

Problem solving was not thrown out, neither were weapons in general, just guns.

25-04-2015, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2015 07:48 PM by yakherder.)
(25-04-2015 05:26 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-04-2015 05:14 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Tomahawks are good for body checks. Does that count as honorable?

Yes, a tomahawk is a sharp fist in a way

I was more referring to the practice of checking bodies for vitals by administering a fatal injury, just in case Tongue

'Murican Canadian
25-04-2015, 07:39 PM
(25-04-2015 07:04 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-04-2015 06:10 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  You're basically saying that intelligence and problem solving (the strength of humans in general) is not your strong point?

Problem solving was not thrown out, neither were weapons in general, just guns.

For the appeal to feels...
25-04-2015, 08:44 PM
(25-04-2015 07:38 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(25-04-2015 05:26 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Yes, a tomahawk is a sharp fist in a way

I was more referring to the practice of checking bodies for vitals by administering a fatal injury, just in case Tongue

I know