Home Arsenal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Home Arsenal
(18-05-2015 11:53 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Ooo I got throwing knives and a bow and arrows. Not sure if throwing knives are legal in my state anymore, huh. Shhhh...

I can carry an SU-16C -- a folding .223 rifle made by Kel-Tec - that uses AR-15 magazines --- concealed under my jacket and that's legal (it's registered as a pistol in Michigan) ---

But I can't carry a double edged knife, or any fixed blade knife over 3 1/2 inches...

"Legal" isn't the same as "logical".

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
18-05-2015, 02:46 PM
(18-05-2015 01:07 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 11:53 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Ooo I got throwing knives and a bow and arrows. Not sure if throwing knives are legal in my state anymore, huh. Shhhh...

I can carry an SU-16C -- a folding .223 rifle made by Kel-Tec - that uses AR-15 magazines --- concealed under my jacket and that's legal (it's registered as a pistol in Michigan) ---

But I can't carry a double edged knife, or any fixed blade knife over 3 1/2 inches...

You are so right...
my slingshot is only legal if I take the wrist brace off, and I can't have a pocket knife with a locking mechanism. ridiculous

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
18-05-2015, 02:56 PM
(18-05-2015 02:46 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 01:07 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I can carry an SU-16C -- a folding .223 rifle made by Kel-Tec - that uses AR-15 magazines --- concealed under my jacket and that's legal (it's registered as a pistol in Michigan) ---

You are so right...
my slingshot is only legal if I take the wrist brace off, and I can't have a pocket knife with a locking mechanism. ridiculous

That is pretty dumb...

The knife doesn't lock to make it a weapon -- the blade locks so it doesn't close up in use and take off your knuckles.... Anyone who's ever owned a knife can tell you that..... Obviously a law passed by a politician -- not an engineer....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
18-05-2015, 03:18 PM
(18-05-2015 02:56 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 02:46 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  You are so right...

That is pretty dumb...

The knife doesn't lock to make it a weapon -- the blade locks so it doesn't close up in use and take off your knuckles.... Anyone who's ever owned a knife can tell you that..... Obviously a law passed by a politician -- not an engineer....
exactly, it's a safety feature.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
18-05-2015, 09:14 PM
(18-05-2015 01:07 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

I am so glad i am nt the only one to see this bullshit.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube