Home Arsenal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Home Arsenal
(11-04-2015 09:28 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-04-2015 09:23 AM)yakherder Wrote:  The irony is that in most states carrying a concealed blade above 3 inches will get you in more trouble than carrying a concealed handgun.

One of the reasons I carry a tomahawk, or "hand axe" as I'd call it if I ended up in court, is because it is identified as a tool for either camping or emergency extraction, making it more legal than much less dangerous weapons that are prohibited. A butterfly knife, for example, is about the poorest choice you could make for a fighting knife, yet most states have laws against gravity opened blades.

Funny there is a man who carries a assult rifle without trouble, but i can't carry a sword.

That's why I like Vermont. I don't even need a license to conceal my Vector CRB. But a 5 inch tanto blade? Nope.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2015, 09:34 AM
I have several muzzle-loaders. Haven't fired them in years. Too many NRA assholes at the range.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
11-04-2015, 09:41 AM
(11-04-2015 09:31 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(11-04-2015 09:28 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Funny there is a man who carries a assult rifle without trouble, but i can't carry a sword.

That's why I like Vermont. I don't even need a license to conceal my Vector CRB. But a 5 inch tanto blade? Nope.

Why i hate america

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-04-2015, 09:49 AM
(11-04-2015 09:41 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-04-2015 09:31 AM)yakherder Wrote:  That's why I like Vermont. I don't even need a license to conceal my Vector CRB. But a 5 inch tanto blade? Nope.

Why i hate america

You can't carry a sword in Japan either, or even purchase it sharpened Tongue

'Murican Canadian
11-04-2015, 09:56 AM
(11-04-2015 09:49 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(11-04-2015 09:41 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Why i hate america

You can't carry a sword in Japan either, or even purchase it sharpened Tongue

No point of one in japan it is super safe, like you can walk in a dark ally not get raped and that would happen more often.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-04-2015, 12:04 PM
(11-04-2015 09:18 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(10-04-2015 08:20 AM)Chas Wrote:  I've simplified, and continue to do so, as I find there are guns I don't use as my shooting interests change.
I used to have some military rifles - they're gone. I no longer shoot competition.
I used to have some classic hunting rifles - they're gone. I no longer seriously hunt.

I have some that have stayed in the safe for years - probably time to sell those, too.

I'll probably just keep a couple of handguns, a couple or three shotguns, a .22, and an AR.

I hear you. I suffer from FAD (Flute Acquisition Disorder, similar to Whistle Obsessive Acquisition Disorder). I've now got 4 Irish flutes and a silver Boehm flute. I'm going to sell two Irish flutes when I finally get back home.

I also suffered from NAS (Nikon Acquisition Syndrome) for several years and have 5 cameras, 2 flashes, and maybe 20 lenses. And other stuff.

Need to sell some of that.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-04-2015, 12:20 PM
Home Arsenal
Why don't some of you post a picture of a cool gun you own. I'd love to see them muzzle loaders Min.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
11-04-2015, 12:25 PM
Spending today cleaning and practicing taking apart the MK19 in preparation for the range next month. Something about a belt fed grenade launcher is just fun.

I can live with not being able to own one I suppose, not that I could afford to take it to the range on my own dime anyway, but when the zombies come the armory is my first stop.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
11-04-2015, 01:15 PM
(11-04-2015 12:20 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Why don't some of you post a picture of a cool gun you own. I'd love to see them muzzle loaders Min.

Not mine, but here's the MK19 grenade machine gun and 240b 7.62mm machine gun I'm messing around with right now Tongue

[Image: Llf46Xg.jpg]

[Image: EEfAnYg.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
11-04-2015, 02:14 PM
that cycle about the same as an M-60??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.