Home-Made Battlefield

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2012, 05:13 PM
Home-Made Battlefield
I was wandering through the sporting-goods section in Walmart recently and happened to glance over at the rack of paintball guns. Immediately, the idea struck me to buy a few and get into paintballing. (I suddenly REALLY wanted to paintball. Lol)

After thinking a bit, I remembered that I have a rather large piece of land out in the mountains that I'm not doing anything with, so I've begun the process of clearing it out so that I can construct a nice big battlefield on which to paintball with my buddies. I'm gonna go to a bunch of lumber yards and tire shops so that I can litter the property with bunkers and fortifications. I'm thinking I might construct a couple of crow's nests and maybe some kind of catwalk. There are a couple of spots where I'm thinking about digging trenches that snake through WWII style.

Unlike at professional paintball fields; guns can be tuned as high and fast as the shooter wants, and body-protection is not only optional, but even somewhat discouraged (with the immediate threat of pain, the thrill-factor is increased ten-fold). I'm also entertaining the idea of buying firecrackers and smoke-grenades to be used in battle.

I'm super fucking excited Big Grin

(Will post photo updates as soon as I get my computer back from the shop)

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
27-10-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: Home-Made Battlefield
Sounds like a lot of damned hard work. Look forward to pictures.

Find all posts by this user
27-10-2012, 05:29 PM
RE: Home-Made Battlefield
A LOT of hard work. But personally, that's half the fun for me. Haha. I like working on big projects.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-10-2012, 06:02 PM
Home-Made Battlefield
Don't forget the helipad so you can medevac to the nearest M. A. S. H. unit.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post