Homeless people.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2013, 12:18 AM
Homeless people.
I don't give a shit, I hate the bastards.

They're half retarded, they're dirty and they can't string together a single coherent sentence. They get in your way, they stink, they're an eye sore on the streets, they're intrusive and they all seriously need to see a dentist. They even sit in the fast food outlets and take up all the seats. The majority aren't even homeless, they're just unemployed!

Don't get shitty with me because I didn't give you money asshole.
I pay taxes, taxes pay for welfare, welfare pays for your booze and drugs. I'm doing enough to support you as is.

And besides, there is far far better causes where my money could be going too. Kids hospitals, cancer research etc...

Discuss.

OH, and they're all Maori. Had to include that bit of statistically accurate "racism" for dramatic effect.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: Homeless people.
I understand your points and, in some cases, are sadly true. But you must understand the complexities of life and that no everyone can work their way up the social ladder, this can be for a million different reasons.
I'm not saying you should like them or help them, but hating is never good. Think about it as with homosexuality, nobody is forced to like you because you're gay, but there's a limit on the disrespect they can show you; the same goes to homeless people

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
09-05-2013, 12:36 AM
Never heard of them before now. A quick wiki search provided little info, but from what I gathered it sounds a lot like the situation of native Americans. They were quite happy and settled until Europeans invaded and ruined the lives and culture of the people and forced them to be forever second class citizens and unworthy of human compassion.

But that's all I can gather from a thirty second read on wiki and no first hand experience. Damned Mexicans, I mean Maori.

'Merica!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
09-05-2013, 12:58 AM
It would not surprise me if Aboriginals were the top homeless statistic here in Australia. However I cannot really see much of an excuse for it.

We give quite a bit of concession to our natives as I understand it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-05-2013, 01:13 AM
I have nothing against homeless people. We're all just wandering through existence.
[+] 1 user Likes fat cat's post
09-05-2013, 01:56 AM
(09-05-2013 12:29 AM)nach_in Wrote:  I understand your points and, in some cases, are sadly true. But you must understand the complexities of life and that no everyone can work their way up the social ladder, this can be for a million different reasons.
I'm not saying you should like them or help them, but hating is never good. Think about it as with homosexuality, nobody is forced to like you because you're gay, but there's a limit on the disrespect they can show you; the same goes to homeless people

no no no no no no no no no, you don't get to play the gay card here. This is not a gay card moment.
My life choices did lead me to be a gay, and I cannot work my way out of gayness...

Further, I can't even welfare my way out gayness, homeless people can welfare their way out of homelessness, that is what welfare is for...

If I can survive on $176 a week... I'm sure a homeless person can survive on dole.

Homeless people have nobody to blame but themselves. The system is there to help them, yet somehow they manage to even fuck that up...

Quote:Never heard of them before now. A quick wiki search provided little info, but from what I gathered it sounds a lot like the situation of native Americans. They were quite happy and settled until Europeans invaded and ruined the lives and culture of the people and forced them to be forever second class citizens and unworthy of human compassion.

But that's all I can gather from a thirty second read on wiki and no first hand experience. Damned Mexicans, I mean Maori.

'Merica!

It's a little more complicated then that. It's less treating like second class citizens and more like conning their land out of them... The Maori were actually rather well treated considering the standards of the age. Probably helped that they actually beat the British.

Quote:I have nothing against homeless people. We're all just wandering through existence.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
09-05-2013, 06:41 AM
Hey, Earmuff.

Discuss? It was an ignorant hate-filled rant. Is there a larger point? I don't get it.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
[+] 2 users Like Ghost's post
09-05-2013, 06:45 AM
We can discuss Muff's hatred of homeless people.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-05-2013, 06:51 AM
Well, 'Muffs, that was even worse than I expected from the title. Your lack of empathy is stunning.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
09-05-2013, 06:52 AM
Hold on.

You expected empathy from Muffs?

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post