Homeopathic Medicine APA paper

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2015, 09:21 PM
Homeopathic Medicine APA paper
For the last two weeks I have been stressing what my final in English Comp II is going to be. It is a 10 page paper on something that can be argued about that needs a minimal of 10 sources. After a while the only thing I could think of is the Homeopathic medicine thing after coming across ( again ) a james randi lecture that was in my "watch it again" files.

I wanted to down an entire bottle of homeopathic sleeping pills like what randi did, but my professor was all like...Absolutely NOT! lol. Kind of a let down really. I REALLY wanted to do that. I already know what to look for on the label and the exact brand he uses as well as what the science babe who did the same thing used as well. Calms Forte is what they are! You can pick them up at most walmarts lol.

Anyway, my research skills are still in development. So does anyone know off hand of any really good academic source material? A scientific medical paper on it that I might look up and use for source material that I need to cite?

My idea is that I will start off with a short history of HP, then what it is and the claims made by it, then move onto specific types of the medicines, give my argument against it. I will probably add the bit about Randi's lectures, the 1 million dollar prize he offers for anyone who is able to prove it works not being claimed. But I wanna look for even more information then that and other bit 1 page articles on the internet.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply